Help me start

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Huff19, May 28, 2015.

1. Hey guys, just wondering what is the best way for me to get to a good start. What buildings do I buy first? If someone can reply and help, that would be great.

2. The best way for you to start is to check out the guides section in forums and there are many useful threads that will help you start.

3. Welcome to KaW :) try to get help using the guides in the forums.

4. Usually a hansel build is best to start with, as they make more plunder on ebs. You might need 3 coe in lowlands for your troops to win in ebs without the need for pots. Stay away from towers until you have a reason, they slow your plunder.
    Once you move into the highlands and hoarfrost, you can start changing your build to suit your favorite style of kawing, be it ebs, EE wars, or pvp. Overall, Hansel's seem to make best plunder per cost of build at first, but take reductions in other paybacks such as mith from wars.
    The point is, try a little of everything, have as much fun as you can and play how you wanna play.

5. These kind of attitudes is what deters much needed new players from joining the community.. Op I have some knowledge of the game and if you wish I am more than willing to help you to the best of my abilities. Simply follow me or wall me and shall assist in what I can.

6. Attack buildings and spy if you want to play pvp on battle list. Spy build for ee wars. The ebs mix it up for fun.

7. Ask your clan if they dont help leave and find another clan.

8. There are lots of good guides on forums to help you start. But make sure you have allies and a good clan for your level.

9. Don't listen to ANY negativity. I used to and I got bullied out of so many community games such as this. I learned to ignore the negativity and focus on the positivity. Anyway, best build, as per what has been said, is Hansel build to start off with. After you get into highlands, its up to you what you want. It all depends on what build you would like best. Just ask about what builds there are and get information about each one and see which one suits your style of gameplay and Epic Battle (EB) plunder. Have fun and welcome to KaW.

10. Welcome to Kingdoms At War, Alduin19!

And yes, hansel build may be the best one for newbies so far since there may be trouble of finding allies for new players! After you have enough gold to get stronger, you can focus on the best build you like!

Also, you can view Slayerbob's Modern Day Kaw Handbook: Revamp! and Yarmes Max Plunder Guide.This guide should be able to tell you the most basic things of the game!

Have fun in Kingdoms At War! :D

11. You guys giving the hansel advice need to remember that hansels without equip have some trouble hitting EBs..

Hansel is good to go early but not too early.. Guilds plunder got nerfed a few years ago.. I would say build one guild and about 22 stables.. Then once you unlock the last low land put up an SOS or COE depending on which build you are pursuing.. Then stick with tier 4 buildings for lowlands.. Once you get to highlands go right to tier 5

12. Good Advice

13. make a new alt, start volley me.
    you will rich then

14. I find Visa is better than MasterCard but that's a personal choice. Others use PayPal.

All help you get ahead in the game though.

15. Support!

No seriously, this is the best advice I've seen on this thread.

Do you guys remember when you left that tutorial with midget stats and were proud of choosing that conqueror banner? Would you honestly have had any fun building guild after guild for months? Noone started their first account as a guild hansel, absolutely noone. It may have been the fastest way to get gold, but it is a boring way to go.

As a newbie you want to get into action as fast as possible, see some stat progression, explore tougher and tougher ebs, gather equipment and so on. And not gather gold to get that Highland 25 for 300b as fast as possible. That's the way you'd go with an alt.

My advice for starters is to stick to forges and guilds, aiming at something like 20 forges and 4 guilds on lowland (at lvl3 for a start). All those buildings will be replaced anyway later on with T4 ones, so it doesn't really matter except that you want to be able to hit ebs successfully.

16. It's stupid advice from Larry. 1 stable is all that's ever needed. If you are building attack then ignore tier1 and build beasts or forges.

Stables give next to no stats and are pointless unless they are magic stables like mine 

17. If op is an actually newb, im pretty sure him/her wouldn't know what a Hansel is

18. Read miek01 wall, just few Posts below the top one. She gives great starter advices there.