Mohamed511

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Idiot, May 27, 2015.

1. Hi All,
    Mohamed511...This player doesn't know English. He cant read/write/understand English because its prohibited in some of the arabian countries. And if he can't understand English, its not his fault.
    So....so I expect you guyz to help him...at least in KAW, rather than abusing/ farming/ clan dropping or making fun of him because he is also a human...full of feelings.

Thanks.

2. expected some rant. good thread tho

3. If he can't speak English, how does he know we are insulting him? And why don't you help him?

4. maaaaybe because she isn't arabian??

5. Probably by farming him and he may not understand that concept yet.

6. I honestly don't think it's your place to post something like this publicly in the forums. If I were him and I read this I'd be terribly embarrassed.

7. ???

8. So just because he can't read it, you would say something about him that you wouldn't if he could? Why not pm the people who are farming and insulting him?

9. Is it practically possible to pm numerous players?

10. Ok, sorry. I guess I misunderstood.

11. Who's fault is it he can't understand English?

12. Today a guy abused him in English in clan chat and mohamed511 replied 'Yes'.
    This guy uses copy paste method and can post only 3-4 things in English like...'Clan:Haunting the escape'
    'FFA'
    'YES'
    Should we make fun of him?

13. Kinda seems like it'd be somewhat entertaining

14. As said, we cant help if he's arabian.. unless anyone can speak fluently in both languages on kaw.

15. by posting this thread you made more people to pick on him. wow tnx for your help.

16. 

17. How can he play the game if he doesn't understand english? Kinda curious of this problem....

18. How do you take Spanish class if you can't read Spanish? Kinda curious if this problem.....