Plunder Build

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by GZ_GeneralTrouth_GZ, May 9, 2015.

1. I have never seen that proven but could be

2. That's what the people around here say.

3. Oh yes, it has been proven and I've tested it myself.

A first assassination will amount to more than a first hit for hansels and will have no ally bonus plunder part, thus going to zero as spies go down.

Skim those spies and you'll be in for a nice surprise.

PS: for a hitter, spies action don't contribute a lot to its end bonus payout, most of it will be the 50% bonus payout if its attacks.

4. How is a bc sh a good bank exactly? Wouldn't larger hansels make more gold?

5. Yes, a larger hansel will make more gold.

It's all about a trade-off between how much you'd like to invest in buildings and lands and how much you'd like to earn in what timeframe.

The longer the timeframe, the more a decent spybuild makes sense compared to an SH. I certainly would add at least a few Frostlands with T6 lvl1s to the hansel.

Other points to consider: how will you bank that gold? In allies, pots or leave it open? The random BL hit in a hansel with trillions out hurts substantially more than the random BL steal on a hitter... The larger the hansel, the less people will try to hit it though.

6. Yes but look at the
    Cost of SH : Money SH make : Time
    And
    Cost of Decent spy : Money : Time

I could make trillions in the time it would take to even get to a decent hansel. My gh has 7t and its only been a week and a half. Just have to learn how to ally trade

7. Sh is by far not the best build for a bank in terms of earning potential. However, in terms of efficiency for the creation of a bank, it's the best.

The absolute best build for a bank would be 1 SoS, rest all balanced troop buildings. Of course thats going to cost you close to 50t to build up compared to maybe 2 or 3 for an sh.

Hansels do also lose out to attack builds like this ^ most of the time. Although thats more on hitting methods than anything else.

Skimming both bars is most efficient for all builds, although for attk build as above, only use troop bar on eb.

8. Eb fairy - Small new alt build an SH with LL guilds no higher than lvl 3 (gold spent for lvl 4 is not smart) and 1 Forge lvl 3. Replace Guilds later with SOS lvl 1.
    HL choice of SOS lvl 1 or go straight to Vols lvl 1.
    Now this is where ppl less than 2 yrs playing KAW come in and call the original Hansel build (1 att building and all remaining spy) a PS1. It's BS. Who gives a rats ass about calling PS1? Only them, because these ppl never knew a time when the castle had no ug. Easy to see PS and hansel builds. PS1 term came about because these idiots couldn't tell if att/def stats were from 1 att building or from castle ug stats. Truth hurts doesn't it you idiots calling builds PS1

9. Can anyone tell me the best way to maximise my plunder on ebs? Thanks :)

10. Btw my build is a poor example

11. Level 5 ee and blood rains is good

12. Ice_Hawk is onto something. Hmmmm.
    Wish more knew about this secret of ee warring in a war game. Maybe some may realize that PVP pays better than most eb's. Yes, not devs fav HTE or top eb's for big builds

13. Blood rains,EE lvl5, skimming bars,no towers makes for a lovely plunder build. But good luck getting all of those at once.

14. In the long run, this is true. However, I only like making banks when Im in a pinch.

All depends on how long you plan to use the bank

15. 7T in a week and a half? :eek: how??

16. I'd like to know also. MAKE A GUIDE

17. Any build with no towers will yield A LOT of plunder... The difference among the attk builds is rather small... But the big hansels seem to make the most gold, especially in the popular hte, TS and AFF

18. Thanks for the imput everyone - I hope people found everyones advice useful. Any other thoughts & comments feel free to post.