Plunder Build

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by GZ_GeneralTrouth_GZ, May 9, 2015.

1. It had always been a question of mine: What is the best build for maximum plunder?

Figured perhaps some of the 'KaWmunity' might know the perfect build to maximise plunder - Any ideas?

(FYI: This is purely out of interest & I cannot find any up-to-date thread about this so figured those who wanted so maximise plunder could see some of your suggestions).

2. It depends on what your going for. If you like pvp plunder make a defensive build, like eb plunder favor attack buildings to deal more damage for end payout.

3. Depends, if you're doing EE or EBS.

For EE would have to be a tank or hybrid, and for EBS would be a hansel build with no towers. Ps1 specifically (Pure spy with 1 attack building)

4. Hansel m8.
    Hansel makes tons more. Never have to worry about skimming, and your end payout gives you tons.

5. I would be talking about EBs in this context, like a gold bank alt. How would you approach the hansel build? Would you bother with guilds?

6. Hell naw

Just SoS on lowlands, upgrade those all to level 3 one at a time and volaries on HL they can stay level 1 until all SoS are level 3

7. Where is your build currently? Would you post on the forums with this alt? If it hasn't been made yet. You probably should start out by building guilds and multiple forges until you have enough attack bfa/bfe and total build strength to hit haunting and HTE. (25m total total attack strength.)

8. That's not how it works lol defensive buildings give more plunder in both situations

9. Lol ?

No skimming?

A huge part of the end bonus payout of a hansel is due to its skimming of spies. If you don't skim spies, you're losing a big part of potential revenue.

Back to the original question: a high eb plunder build has no towers. Whatever your preference is, hitter or spy build, you will have to skim either troops or spies (or both as an hybrid). Based on my own experience, a spy build will yield higher total plunder. However, without decent BFE and/or BFA, you might have to use pots to avoid fails on troop actions.

10. I use a sh for my bank. Easy to make. A week or so and youll have a "BC" sh if youre main is your average mid.

11. Hansel, non towered hybrid. Non towered attack build Best for eb.

12. Pure attack build with one balanced I believe would always make the most over a Hansel. But I don't know the math

13. Defensive troop buildings give the most plunder for atk buildings
    They give an extra 5% to that buildings' plunder compared to the others (balanced and atk based).

So best atk build (for ebs) would be all defensive troop buildings with one balanced for the extra 2 hits

14. All defense buildings + skimming EB's constantly I think might easily trump other builds. Not sure though.

15. it was Hansel who made this build great, that's whe it's called a Hansel.

16. Pure defense attack buildings

17. Hansel..the most versatile build

18. Thanks for responses - I found this useful in designing a built for my alt. Hope others find it useful as well.

19. It's best to skim spies as an hansel to make more plunder?