You asked for Hit

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Idiot, Apr 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saber attacked me, silenced me without reason. Its OK. Its normal as ATA has some kids moderators in their team with a zero IQ.
    But after silencing me, saber attacked me again and this made me angry now.
    So the only thing I would like to say to saber "You asked for Hit".

Support team, I have a lot of screenshots of power abuse of your moderators. I can post them all here but won't share them through supports a thinking ape.com because I don't trust you.

Now you guyz hv to decide whether to eliminate such issues or let it be like it is...from beginning.

Thanks.

2. Police police police...pls save me (

3. Cry cry boohoo

4. And you made another thread about this because....
    To add that you don't trust athinkingape

5. I decide to let it be like it is...from beginning.

6. Lol email it in then. More that do the better we are for it

7. Can anyone post a no1curr gif for me please?

8. yup. I don't trust them. coz I receive first reply from them after 6-7 hours. After that I have to submit screenshots. And later they advise me to block such players who were abusive in WC, on someone else's wall etc. etc.

The problem is why do mods ignore bypasses from some specific players everytime and why do they don't need any reason to silence some of them?
    I want answer here.

9. Saltyfeet would be a great mod

10. Wabbsy is best mod.

11. Just now, a good member from ATA support team unblocked me lol. I was blocked in forums :).

This is totally surprising that support team supported me first time lol.

Gl saber. U will be crying soon. :)

12. Hey BabyTiger,

I don't know much about
    Saber, but I highly doubt that moderators would ever abuse their powers.

For my advice, you should email all the screenshots you took to
    support@athinkingape.com as evidence. You need to let the support team know.

Don't post the screenshots in forums though, as this might get your thread a higher chance of being locked!

Though I have not seen any evidence of truth yet at this moment, if you need further guidance you can look for me or other independent players!

Anyhow, this thread just got me worried about
    Saber... No, he cannot be abusing his mod powers, it's impossible! Please tell me its just a dream and that Saber is a good moderator...

13. What about all the screen shots of you asking players to break TOU as part of your "ceasefire" terms?

Oh yeah thats right you didn't do anything wrong..

14. LMAO Prime

15. The good news is: you can still save 15% in 15 minutes by switching to Geico.

16. you all scaring babytiger? its crime and against law :(

17. I killed a fly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.