VERITAS WDGAF 1

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by XXXTHGXXX_RAPID-FIRE_XXXTHGXXX, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Ty Enjoy it was a pleasure trading blows with you, stoirin, reenya, mrmooney, king francis, and many more to mention. I will take the well done.

2. Congrats guys!! Well done

3. CONGRATULATIONS winners. Great job.

4. Ty KAWIKA it 'twas fun trading blows lol

5. Scoring high in the PvP event means you xtal on high paying targets and the chances are you aren't using spies to ass pin targets. Soooo in other words #StillFairies

6. Is that... jealousy?

I ran fb att on hansels and fb stl on att builds. Yes ppl xtalled... and did the same exact thing... over and over and over. I actually know the ammount of work the pvpers put in because top 500 alone was a grind of 2k+ per day (4k on last day). Good job winners. Thx devs.
    .\/,,

7. War runner pinky :) nice you're back :)

Congrats to winners!

Expections confirm the norm :)

8. You should post with your main. But we all know you won't....

9. Congrats Rapido! ️

10. That's because your not my target rapid mouth.
    It don't take a pvp event to get me hitting.
    Who feels the need to post a forum thread to chest thump when the only real person he should convince is himself:)

11. Excuse me? I never ran from any tap tap war. You need to check your facts buddy.

12. As a matter of fact the last osw against WDGAF that you were in ended in your alliance cf and at that time this account was my smallest bank.

You can buy a vowel if you like.

13. Can buy a couple vowels with the 37t they handed us

14. So your confirming 37T left on philthis's 50T strip? Not to bad for a 4 minunit open
    I'm not going to lie, I thought we did worse as them towers where tough , on top of the bfa left

15. 37t left on a 40t strip lol. When he banked actually moved up a spot on ally lb, thanks for that

16. Good news Omar . Pm me about a account that is going into the kaw classifieds . You'll be interested in it . All the hard work is done on it . All you will have to do is run your math and use a calculator for things like ~ went 5/10 = 50% .
    You can take all the credit . Know one will ever know 

17. So I'm not your target bman44. A fb of fails  look up the definition of Veritas actually I'll enlighten you. Certain members of your alliance called us eb fairies. This thread is not to chest thump how good we are but to bring to light to the kaw community of the truth. And that is in the pvp results.
    DEFINITION:- VERITAS=TRUTH.

18. Hi fangirl, still scared to get over mp in allies i see

19. I'd like to buy a vowel.

It's funny looking at the badges earned for PVP event on our enemy rosters.

They're a bit light for people who claim to have been "pinning our entire clan all day".

While we are on the subject, last time I checked, you don't get PVP badges for all the "self pinning on HTE" we supposedly did.

Just sayin'