VERITAS WDGAF 1

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by XXXTHGXXX_RAPID-FIRE_XXXTHGXXX, Apr 24, 2015.

1. @AppleGirl

I got my PvP badge for my work against Apheriun!

2. A fb of fails? Look at your build! I couldn't win a steal if I followed up with a Mac truck lol
    Not wile your full at least
    And what exactly are you looking for from the kawmunity?
    What you want some imaginary approval from them? Are we grown ups or little kids looking for a perfect "false persona" ?
    Last I checked your throwing much trash talk at us. We trash talk back and you make a forum. Or get one of us silenced ?
    It seems to me like your grasping at straws , trying to win however you can. We will keep trying to strip you:)

3. VERITAS=TRUTH Will prevail

4. There's truth in KaW? :lol:

5. Grats Stark and RAPID

6. Yes my queen ... I'm still only max plunder . Soon as I can find someone to the dirty that I can take all the credit for ( you know the truth )  I'll start talking to myself on my own wall and make fun of people talking to themselves .
    You looked in the mirror Hun ?
    Your main has set the bar really high for talking o themselves and having a amazing calculator that does % math no living person can .

Go smack yourself
    Chump
    Sound familiar ?

7. And a war runner

8. This event was based on who can spend the most $$$, although WDGAF are very good at Pvp/OSW this argument is invalid.