VERITAS WDGAF 1

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by XXXTHGXXX_RAPID-FIRE_XXXTHGXXX, Apr 24, 2015.

1. I would like to thank everyone that we are in osw against for all the remains we collected from you during this event. This is just more proof who the eb warriors are. Keep hitting those ebs.

2. Hi forums. Id like to introduce everyone to my clan owner, a short description of him by an invictus leader (stoirin):

"WDGAF LED BY KOOL AID SIPPING DELUSIONAL STORY TELLERS THAT  HTE NOT PVP" Its true, hes a goddam fairy

FINAL RESULTS

1) Sarkhan - 215855
    2) llIXXXIlI_RAPID-FIRE_IllXXXIII - 201584

Thats my eb fairy clan owner, Sarkhan. And our eb fairy admin, Rapid Aqua

✞-℣ERiɬάʂ-✞ PVP LB #1/2 ₩Ð₲₳Ƒ 

3. Low effort. Lock pls

4. Low effort? This thread was 2 weeks in the making Anon. Think big picture buddy. You're stuck playing checkers and we are playing chess ;-) *kisses*

5. At least we didn't make top ten by dancing to domo oragato Mr. roBOTo whilst watching TeleVision shows!

6. 3 sentences in 2 weeks? Congrats?

7. What does dancing have to do with pvp? Silly stoi

8. We have the best leaders and clannies!

9. This event would had gone differently had DirtyLarry, the defending champ, not boycotted

10. I guess you forgot to add that your alliance leader, Qreg, got top 500 on the eb side of this event. Anyways - as for I can tell - Sarkhan sat on people 2-3x smaller than him. But gratz anyways lmao.

11. Lol . Omar . The quenn ( and yes he really is a queen ) posting forums about pvp . . He won't post with his main ( we all know why )
    Opening up your osf alts to pound on during osw for pvp events don't count .
    Keep to just doing math % on your main and stop acting the fool on forums .

12. iReg is one of several leaders, making sure you dont skip the top of pvp lb has a WDGAF leader on it. Im sorry not many the size of Sark opted in. He spread hits throughout invictus though

13. Congrats to Sarkhan and Rapid well deserved first and second place!

14. Who is ireg ? You mean mean iqueen ? And why don't you post with her ?

15. Wait so he sat on smaller people or only hit osf alts? Contradicting yourselves there mates

16. Congrats to the winners and those who participated.

17. I was sat on by accounts way bigger than mine, no winning here. Enjoyed the inc for once

18. You have to fight from pin to protect your items to win this event.

19. This is a very impressive accomplishment!
    Much respect for rank 2 And the champion!

Last time I was ranked 2nd in the imperial pvp event and my end points were 155k. I was shocked you shattered that and broke 200,000! Impressive, enjoy your well deserved spoils of war! :)