SILVER solved the Plunder Wars issue!!! PvP Event Version

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Ashvar, Apr 19, 2015.

1. That's great Ashvar we need more people like you in the world. Always good to help those that are less fortunate then ourselves.

2. This has always been the case with kaw lol. Folk hit inactives, then osf, then their alts, then eb etc.

Those who win these type of events either hit osf, alts or nerf their build and use bfe to hit without fear of being hit back.

It's how kaw works and no surprise to anyone.

3. Op .... Just a honest question ? HAVE YOU SEEN SELLS LATELY ????? 

4. U accidentally hit caps lock in the middle of your sentence

5. Well, i doubt you managed to take any piece of Sells gold with your 1mil attack spy. Burning some pots in the best scenario for you. Way to go gurl.

6. Joe's wall post on the SS had me lol irl 

7. Ty terror I've been posting on these guy all day and they won't wall me back

8. I swear I remember everyone complaint that ZAFT members were opening up their alts for their clan members in the last event......so silver opens up a couple for the whole KAW community and ZAFT mocks ? LMFAO someone totally missed the word "irony" in their vocabulary lessons

9. I guess u have no idea about bfa bfe mith and once sells potless it wasn't that hard to stl

10. The funny thing is when Zaft and Fury started hitting me I didn't close I just mocked them on their walls. It's all good I will be opening my self again tomorrow for all of Kaw to enjoy.

11. Just so you know Ashvar i opened up for about 2 hrs tonight and had a bunch of incoming from your Zaft buddies and i didnt close. If you need proof look at their walls lol. The more interesting part of it is that instead of you guys telling each other I was open they keep quiet at first and didnt let your clanmates know about it. No sense of unity over there. :lol: :lol: :lol: And i do have a ss of that PM but I will not show it

12. Zaft wouldn't hit an osf joeHow dare you make an accusation such as thatIsn't that what this thread was about ? It being so wrong to hit osf .

SPANK

13. We open up a PS in PVP events for when we xtal on strips

Strips like Sells, Baba, ladynemesis...

14. Ouch.. That's gotta hurt :lol:

What ever happened to ZAFT's "no forum posting" rule? Seems to have kept a lot of butthurt at bay

15. Devs make an event, someone works out a way to win it. Big whoop, get over it.

16. Yes 70k stls on my 1 mil. Spy attack 
    Am i naked? ..  .. Wait ! ... Sells is and, zaft watched her take it like a champ
    And apoc beat that ass up like mike tyson vs glass joe # snaggletooth

17. Get ridd of all habbits Foxy. Not need to lie anymore. Makes you to look like an idiot. The PS in question already admited he oppened for the event. Instead this silly chit-chat about how you strip (i doubt a blonde pale like you could strip anyone) better go an make an awesome guide about... I don't know about what. You'll find something useless that worth a guide.

18. Funny one 

I decided to open as ps during the previous event (those shards...), for my friends and guild mates to reach the 1k shards for some basic equip.

But, as I appeared on quite a few battlelists, I suddenly became an osf for half of kaw. At least I felt so. I ended the event with my 1k shards, over 70k additional battle losses as well as a good 700b less in pots...

I had no incomings at all from Zaft (well, they might have had their own osfs), a lot of inc from Apoc (mostly Kotfe clans), as well as some fun getting overrun by Yafi during a few hours (I didn't manage to stay open except if dropping pots every 30 seconds...).

I also had a few timid ones asking me for permission to hit me while open as well as a lot of people inviting me to their HTEs as Thank You. I even had someone apologizing for hitting me while my banner was saying that I was momentarily closed.

The fun moment at the start of this event was someone hitting me while I didn't even opt in (and had 500b open...) and asking in pm if I would be open again this event 

The problem with an osf is that it won't pay as well as someone higher up on the event LB. It's only a decent solution for hansel builds to get some item income on their weak att stats while stealing high income victims.

19. I love all the rage in this game. Though over 3years of lurking wc forums and pm's it's the same people that complain about the same things. Who cares if someone farms a alt for a piece of equipment? Same as someone farms a eb. People take a phone app to serious. Everyone can make a alt. Everyone can farm their alt for rewards. Get over it. Grow up and play.

20. no support its from a zaftie