New Player Guide

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by WiLd_-CherRy-_MaCHiNE, Apr 17, 2015.

1. [​IMG]

This Guide will overlook
    •The Benefits of Just Starting
    •Getting Into a Clan
    •Overview of How to Build
    •Overview of How to Get Allies
    •Commonly Asked Questions

Benefits of Just Starting out

There are two main benefits for just starting out.

[​IMG]

New Player Announcements allow us to know when someone is starting by saying something in WC(World Chat)that gives the rest of us players to get a chance at helping you get a volley,into a suitable clan for your size,and often some advice.

*Question and Answer time*
    Q:What is a Volley?Why is it important?
    A:A volley is where 2 or more people hire over and over again until you get to a certain price
    this is important because when first starting it gives a little gold boost,It also helps the players that are vollying you.

The other benefit when first starting is the New Player Package

What does this do for me you may ask

[​IMG]

Such an awesome deal!I want to thank the Kawmmunity for coming together and getting this gift!

Getting Into a Clan

The first thing you want to do is join a clan!

To do this you will click on clan,on the left side of your screen in the middle.

[​IMG]

You can now type in clan's name.

[​IMG]

You Will need to know clan's exact name in order to do this.If you do not know clan's exact name there are a few other ways you can do this

1.You can look in the new clans on the same page,on the top and it's the middle tab.
    2.You can look in WC(World Chat)for clan's accepting No Min Cs.(No stat requirement)
    3.You can type in someone's name that you know who is in a suitable clan for your size.

This is a little different in Android

[​IMG]

You will want to click on the 3 dots that go up and down,then click on search.Nd type in name of clan,

[​IMG]

Once you find a clan

[​IMG]

Click join!And Boom!

If you are having a hard time finding a suitable clan then I would suggest looking at Daphnia's Home for New Players

Building

The next thing you will want to do is start expanding your kingdom or build.

I will show you what I have found easiest when first stating to build.

You will now click on Kingsom tab.

You will end up on a page like this but without the buildings.

[​IMG]

You will first want to build 9 forges

[​IMG]

You will want to upgrade them as high as you can which will be Level 3.

Once you have done that you will now want to build 3 Guilds

[​IMG]

Upgrade those to level 2,I would not go any higher than that right now

**Reminder-This is just to start out!What you do after is completely up to you**

Allies

Now that you have joined a clan and expanded your kingdom a little bit,It is time to buy allies.

You will click on allies tab

[​IMG]

You will now end up here

[​IMG]

In the black space once you get some allies they will show up there.

Up top you will see how much your allies cost all together.

You will also see their combined stats added all together, You will be able to see how many allies you have all together as well.

But for now you will click on "Hire More Allies"

[​IMG]

Here you can see with the gold you have out what allies are in your price range.So you can choose some of those to get started

Since your allies won't cost much at this point keep in mind people will hire them rather fast!don't get discouraged or outraged by this,just hire back or look for some new ones

Commonly Asked Questions

Here is a list of commonly asked questions.If you have any others then please feel free to ask away!

1.What is Cs?
    A:Cs if combined stats show you. How much you have grown and show you how strong you are.You can find it on your profile page.

2.Why do I need allies?Why are they important?
    A:Having allies helps with many things but when your just starting out, you need allies to make more plunder(gold)
    it's important because you won't grow much at first without them.

3.how do I make gold?
    A:Many people like makingoney differently some like hitting each other,mostly people enjoy ebs(Epic Battles)to make gold.

4.What are Epic Battles?Why do they help?
    A:Ebs(Epic battles) which to hit Are above clan tab on iPhone and in middle of screen on android help you make money faster.The more you are actively hitting the more you make at end of the eb.

5, What ebs are suitable for my size?
    A:For newer members I would suggest staying in Tier 1 and 2 ebs. Warbeasts through Tfo(The Forgotten Ones).

Here are some Helpful guides,That will go more indepth.

NOTE:THESE MAY NOT BE UP TO DATE

Wulf's Eb Guide -Under Comstruction at this time

Basic Build Guide

Kaw Handbook

Eb Guide Revamped

2. Yes. This is great.

3. Url at the bottom needs work :)

4. Great work OP!

5. Awesome job! Lots of time and effort went into this, and explains the common issues new players face.

6. Welcome to KaW forums, OP.

7. Nicely done Cherry ️

8. tl;dr lol good job cherry

9. Pretty nice, Cherry.

Now if only all new players were directed to forums instead of the tutorial we have today. :lol:
    Maybe players can direct them here by posting on their wall in an attempt of direction?

10. Very nice thread

11. Maybe they could Vampire :)

12. Dear Cherry,

Can you also compile a list of "Cherry Popping" moments in KaW that the new players can look forward to pwlease?

Eg. The first time u'be been given the task of 3% testing in FOD with the whole clan watching..

13. Ashes that would be an interesting one haha

14. This is great, I'll definitely direct new players to this. Hopefully they'll read it lol. Thanks 

15. Well done cherry.
    Mod I think you should stick this as guide and best of.
    #Bump

16. Kudos for effort n assisting new ppl