Plunder Difference Ps1/Hansel Vs Tanks/Hitters

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by CrumbledWarrior, Mar 29, 2015.

1. The subject dosent need an intro but we are all familiar with it, the amount of plunder made by ps1/hansels is way more than that of tank builds because Tanks need so much towers to get Estoc Edge build while ps1/hansels will jump in with just no towers or 2-3m sdt n earn EE and this creates a massige gap in plunders. So will this continue always? Some ps1 who has completed 10 lands less than a Tank with maxed buildings onbthose will still earn more than the Tank. So there has to be a solution to this. Raise plunder for tanks in Ebs only if not war. Wars seem Ok as Ps are more productive in Primals while hitters in Indies but really the Tank part of the community needs plunder rise or Tank builds going to vanish in few seasons more. Hoping this matter gets attended by Developers as both eb hitters and tanks suffer in pay to Hansels with minimal or no sdt.

2. Ee needs a revamp more lvls or something.

3. Whats a ps1? Isnt it that game console from a few years ago?

4. Ps1 is a game console not a build

5. Says a Ps1 build lol

6. Stop with the damn PS1 reference. Only noobs call it that. Hansel. So what if build mechs have changed. It's a hansel or PS. End discussion

7. Its about plunder not build or mechs I think

8. Hansel = 75% or more spy buildings.
    PS = pure spy 100% spy buildings.
    Ps1 = Sony Playstation, original console.

9. Im a hansel. Read up on mechs, scout me, and use your fingers to count. You'll find i fall under hansel mechs. Kthx

10. Exactly.

11. How can it be a pure spy with an attack building?

12. Tanks > Hansels

Get over it, classic hansels (PS1) are way worse in ee wars. Almost every tank is hybrid and can easily hit them.
    To be effective, they need towers too, also lots of adt.

Not expecting inc from Butthurt Hansels

13. Get over it…

14. Dis butthurt hansel stripped you once already

15. A more pressing and urgent question needs to be asked here..

WHO CARES BUD??

Really..?

16. Looks like a Hansel build with added sdt's.