Warning to New Players

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by xFx_THE-SWORD_xFx, Mar 22, 2015.

1. Hello, I'll keep this short.

So I built my lowlands in a way that's really annoying, and a bad build for war (which I want to try). So I did the calculations for fixing it and for my troop buildings only it costs a total of 256.5bil. That's a lot to regain.

So in conclusion, think before you build kids.

(Also it would be greatly appreciated if you hired my allies)

PS, Thx for the love taps

2. 1 Tier 4 building cost 13.5b to upgrade to level 3. 13.5 * 24 = 324b.

3. I was talking about my build's cost for troop rebuild. I have 5 spy and 19 troops buildings. Thanks for you concern about math issues though.

4. And what's wrong with ur build?

5. It's all attack buildings

6. You trying to war?

7. Yeah I'm going to try as soon as I fix my build. It seems like fun.

8. a better warning to new players is just don't bother playing kaw. you won't be able to hire allies to get to max plunder unless you buy at least 1 seal to hit items on the and have banked all of your obligatory volley money in seal of deflections. Then tell them how the war system sucks how your best bet for a war is imdi wars and half the time you have noob idiots and inactives. Round wars are SH wars and Primal are pure spy wars so don't even bother with that. Like I said at the beginning of this don't even bother playing kaw this app is so geared for people who pay and buy seals. I mean its really sad to see people who have been playing like maybe a year in b2b hte clans buying seal after seal in hopes of making the lb....well that isn't going to happen unless you buy an account off someone and well thats illegal. This app peak about 2 years ago and the devs realizing this are just doing everything they can i.e. promo after lame promo to try to keep the money flowing in now as more and more people quit in droves. So yeah moral of this story is find another app this one blows.

9. Can you not just carry on growing and start focusing on whatever buildings you feel your lacking rather than changing existing buildings?

11. op prob wants to be a pure spy. otherwise the easy answer is yes

12. My OCD wouldn't let me

13. That sucks

14. Yeah

15. Um wouldn't it cost Less due to refunds

16. Here's a better idea. There are 4 sets of lands,rebuilds can take months to redo. Stay with one build and build smarter in the future.

I've been close to every build possible. I'd prob be bc and like top 500 in allies if it wasn't for build changes, but that's kaw.

17. It'd be appreciated if you didn't suck!