*Nobility/Crystal Drop Rate Experiment*

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by *Excavate (02), Mar 22, 2015.

1. Bump.
    Would be nice to see some more responses.

2. I'm not sure man, i havent gotten a seal drop in almost a year now

3. This is smart. Support to op.

4. I feel sorry to the 15 smucks you resetted on though.

5. Very nice! Keep at it, get the 25 reset badge lol

6. 1 bil isn't a lot :p

7. Interesting read op.
    Regards reg warbeasts - they drop squat. I made an alt when ATA announced "New player promo" Been farming warbeasts for last month running 1-2 wb working days and 2-5 weekend days. Not a single sod drop. I suspect devs have cut down the drop rate to increase profits...

8. Damn.
    How many accounts are hitting?

9. Just got my first Xtal drop on a quest yesterday (that I've already completed)

10. Yeah it's pretty damn rare.

11. I thought I was tripping

12. Support

13. Just one.

14. Very beautiful explanation and research. respect

15. Ah I see.
    My guess would be that having 3 accounts each hitting B2B warbeasts + doing quest farming, would grant a lot of seals.
    But it would take quite a bit of effort.

16. Good job Op. I've been doing this a few years. Made a thread a while back...

viewtopic.php?t=126306

I created a clan and I farm the quests for nobs and hit wb with spies. I've had at least 10-12 seals drop on me and more horns than I care about. I use the accounts in this clan to feed seals to my main.

I don't put a lot of effort into it. If I'm on my PC I'll rock out a few ebs and unload some troops. One of the accounts I'll reset and do the land trick for more quests. I unfortunately learned the hard way that when you reset you lose your seals...

viewtopic.php?t=168735

Anyone else got more quests completed than me? :lol:

17. That's most I've seen completed

18. x-fireflys-lover-x :p

And damn, I've tried looking for that thread for ages!
    I remember you.. lol.

19. Hmm very good ill give it a try i have a total of 11 accts all active. Ask around.  ill gove ya guys an update on this