Youtubing and helping KaW

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by ALPHAMZ96, Mar 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am an new youtuber and I am doing videos for this game please show some love and look up "Kingdoms at war gaming" click on ads like and sub please

2. I cannot imagine how boring it would be to watch someone play this game.

Secondly, specifically asking someone to click on your advertisements would be against Google's monetization policies.

3. I fail to understand why people want to make videos about this game, other then for advertisement.

4. Its actually fun to do videos of this and and pretty easy that's why and your right I apologize about asking about the ad part but I really would like some help maybe ideas

5. Yeah like eagle watching his videos made me want to make some it a lot of fun :)

6. Please stop.

7. Yeah Eagle does. He's actually not too bad. But I wouldn't watch him all the time play this. Gets boring

8. Have to agree with terra it's boring enough playing

I only play because all those farm animal rpers think Im ace because i have a big tractor

9. You can't do videos to this game.. You have to do them to like cs:go... Day-Z.. Games like that

10. Um....actually, you can.

Plus those games are overrated and too many people do those in my opinion.

11. The videos are not meant for current players. they are for potential players.
    SUPPORT.

12. I can understand if it's turtorial based. That'd be nice. Otherwise I don't really see the point besides advertising

13. Cannot advertise on forums with YouTube, will be locking this thread for lack of effort and advertisement of the third party.

This is a WARNING.
    /lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.