you want to open this thread

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by *waffIe (01), Mar 19, 2015.

1. now that i have proven that i'm a master jedi, i'll get straight to the point. now that ive got some free time again ive decided to give kaw another shot. i used to play a LOOOONG time ago as an attack-heavy build, but back then pure hansel build was dominant. what all has changed since then? which builds are dominant now and for what reason? how does ally bonus and price/plunder work now? post on my wall or this thread or whatever, but i feel so out of the loop right now. may the fork be with you.

2. I'm your father

3. Hmm. Attack build with 5m minimum adt and 8msdt probably most dominant build nowadays

4. back when i used to play, the reason hansels were so dominant was because they required less stats to hit eb's, and in pvp they had so much utility. if thats how they still function now, im kinda feeling inclined to do spy with some soldier defense buildings

5. PS1 obviously
    :lol:

6. It's called Hansel, you clunk.

7. crash bandicoot says otherwise

8. This is not the thread you're looking for.

9. You want to go home and rethink your life.

10. lol nope, u may wanna get to know your builds.
    SH
    PS1
    GH
    Hybrid
    do you even know what they are?

11. The orginal hansel build is actually ps1 so that is the name of the build and always has been, Hansel mechs however are a different thing

12. You are obviously stupid if you think a PS1 is a build, it's a console.

13. Ps1= pure spy how is it a pure spy with one attack building?. Do YOU even know what they are?

14. No such thing as pure hansel...? Lol

I think OP means pure spy?

15. NERD FIGHT!

17. PS1 is playstation one

Hansel is any spy oriented build with less than or equal to 25% attack buildings and more than or equal to 75% spy buildings

A Pure spy with one attack build is a hansel whether you like it or not, which means you can't call it a "pure spy with one attack build" it's called a hansel.

18. I think you should just build however you want. Yeah, some builds have different benefits, but overall it's your choice so build however you want to.

19. Exactly correct

20. You stated the answer yourself. ANY build with less than 25% troops and more than 75% spies is hansel, doesn't that automatically make all ps builds a hansel as well, since 0% is less than 25% and 100% is more than 75%?