Estoc Wars Guide [UPDATED]

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by IllIll_BlackHandLegion_IllIlI, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Very nice thread 

2. Very nice
    This would have been a good guide to read before my first few wars

3. This is so damn tryhard. I'm not about to sit on my computer for 2 hours straight typing in numbers for KAW

4. Cuz ur a nub

5. It was good until you used one of RR's briefs xD

6. ^Screenshot removed per request

7. Nice thread. It has everything someone needs to get started warring and wcing/tracking

8. Thank you for your feedback guys!

9. Also, if you guys have war lingo thst I forgot, please comment it on this thread and I will add it.

10. Re: Estoc Wars are boring now

Tracking program, follow script, tower requirements... Turns our tap tap war game into a turtle war for sheep. No fun, just a slog for ee to use in EBs.
    Big full clan 48hr wars were more real, these system wars are silly little skirmishes by comparison. Not worth the time

11. Re: Estoc Wars are boring now

No one really "turtles" in EE; you'll get plundered harder then you think. Most people EE, just because they enjoy it, Like Karma, guarantee he doesn't do EE just because he wants the 50% plunder bonus towards EB. Just because war isn't satisfying for you, doesn't mean it isn't for others,

12. Id argue there was more turtling in system wars than these wars. And, all you had to was stay dtw and hit from pin. That wasn't fun.

13. Is there still a lots people doing EE?

14. Not as many any more... however, it's still as fun as it ever was before.

15. I prefer the old four hour wars to todays wars. Id settle for two hour wars though

16. Im sure you wouldnt like them as much if you had to sit and track with pen and paper for 4 hours. My old clan used to make me do that. :lol:

17. I did..

18. mine was pencil and paper, with a timer set for every player on my phone :lol:

19. I prefer to say ee battles