Building Efficiency Guide

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by TERRA, Feb 28, 2015.

1. Updated the general build instructions to take into consideration the fact that you cannot build on the abyss lands until 15 frostlands are explored.

2. Brilliant guide to let you know the best bang for your buck at all levels of upgrade. Clearly the lvl 4 upgrades on HL are the worst for the stats offered. I wonder what the devs were smoking when they released those upgrades. I haven't touched a single spy building on HL, kept them all at lvl3 thanks to the insanely poor stat upgrade on them.

3. Worth a bump 

Good read, I like the statistics. Deserves a sticky as well :)

Also, it shows how messed up prices get for lands/buildings :lol:

4. Well i am impressed terra. Good job

5. Yes this is a great guide. I made 1 similar and have used for quite some time. Maybe my friends will believe me now when I tell them to ug hf bldg 1 at a time till complete. I wish I could share plunder increases I gained with each ug, but put them on unused pm and most have been bumped. One note is new balanced land increases plunder way more than attack.

6. Terra update gold/cs upgrade on abyss as it isn't a bad thread - probably need to take into account land trick plus a few other things but not a bad start.

7. But Redstar already owns the 6th Abyss land. 

8. Stick this. Frostland? It is Hoarfrost.

#Terra4Mod

9. What does landtrick have to do with this?

10. Well crack in choosing what to do next eg upgrade or unlock a new land and build you need to consider a few things. A new land will let you have another unload like an xstal increasing the return for gold. A large unlock may have a better gold ratio but the increase in plunder from a small unlock for the period taken to unlock the larger one may outweigh the other bonus - same as pedipalps in economics. Blah blah blah there are many things to consider other than just the ratio to stats but cheapest option for beginners is a great guide.

11. Idk, but I think there's an app for this

12. 3 quadrillion for the last land hahahaha

13. No support op sucks at math and lyfe... :lol:

14. Death, every att build will give you that unload. Spy build too but thats useless.
    It just doesnt matter what you build, you'll get the same gold out of the unload

15. You never specified when to upgrade your castle. Fix it, please.

Otherwise, great guide!

16. As soon as possible...

17. As soon as you want mith/enchanting. The stats are small.

18. Terra best thread I've seen yet