A question

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by _0-Rivale-0_, Feb 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What is the benefit for you guys with all attack built on war and EBs, and for you guys as hansels too.. thanks

2. Um, elaborate?

3. I think I get what you're saying.

If you're full attack and nothing else there is no benefit in war. You will be stripped and naked in 5 minutes.

In EB it's a little different and it will pay pretty well.

Hansels have the same EB payout (I assume) and can smash in war and easily become PS.

There is a quick run down.

4. Actually a Hansel earns more from an eb ;-)

5. My hybrid build is nice 

6. Attk earns more if skimming

7. For attacks only.

Hansels earn the minimum ally under amount, very little over that. They also earn a MUCH higher amount per spy action, which there are more of on most ebs (assassination is 36, scout 48 I think.)

Spy actions aren't based off ally plunder at all, so for an attack build, your really ONLY making money on attacks, whereas on a hansel, you make your base ally plunder PLUS much more than an attack build on spy actions.

As a side note, I said that spy actions aren't based on ally plunder, that means that you want VERY little in the last 20-30% of your spy bar, skimming with a hansel is unbelievably sexy.

8. There currently is a question thread, in which you can post your question. It is "recommended" to post your questions there, since that way you do not end up filling up forums with "Low Effort Threads". There is no problem with you posting a question in forums, except that if you were to make 3 different threads for a question it would be considered as spam and result in a ban.

Here is a link to the Question Thread:
    Post Questions Here

Here are some links regarding type of buildings:
    A Basic Build Guide: Revamped

What is Max Plunder???

Balanced vs Mixed Builds - The Truth (Updated for all Tiers)

9. My hansel build turns me on

10. Awesome you guys, thanks

11. Unless attack build skims from first two hits and doesn't unload till the end.

12. Nope. Similar cs hansel cs opposite att build, hansel skimming spies unloading troops, att build skimming both and id bet a week of being osf on hansel winning

13. Question answered, lock.

In future please use the question thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.