Please Do This

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by LostDisires, Feb 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ATA Please Start Answering Your Feedback On Your Games This is Why You Guys Keep Losing Players

2. Low effort /lock

3. Yep. I have a player making multiple accounts to bypass me blocking him. He keeps suggesting I commit suicide. Devs refuse to do anything about it because I won't email them.

Hmmm what's the feed back button even for?

4. While we read every bit of feedback that comes in we aren't able to respond to every single one. We do reach out when we're able to but if there's any specific issue you need assistance with sending an email to support@athinkingape.com will be best as it ensures you receive a response.

Feedback isn't generally meant to report abuse, as there's often more information required to properly investigate these situations. Sending an email allows our support team to get this information and work with you to resolve the issue. Having said that, I do see action was taken in the past so if you're still being harassed please do send that email letting them know so they can look into it further.

5. Right? Because once you lose them statless alts it is game over ata.

6. So you expect all 500k players to have their feed back written back to? That would be near enough, 12.5k players answered back every hour.

Smash always answer all my feedback only because it has such a low player count compared to kaw. You don't know the player gain in kaw nor do you know how many quit.

Then you don't know anything about running a business or a concept why people may leave the game op.

Ata only respond to what they think is worry responding to, your feedback couldn't have held anything worthy enough of a responds.

Anyways feedback is where you give "feedback" it's not a discussion for you and ata devs, you want to talk about something about the game, issue or idea. Email support.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.