New & Improved Chat Filter

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: New

Eh, this wouldn't be the first time the mods and devs went crazy with "useful" updates. I think that there should be more direct cooperation between user and Dev. Make the updates appeal to the majority, within reason.

2. Re: New

I just wanted to thank the devs for the new wc filter that prevents ad flooding. This resolves my issue with enforcing wc rules.

Great job! ( really, this time )!

3. sure its fine for wc but shouldn't clans be able to police their own cc? or is kaw run by kim jung un also? most clans cp's do let any player know that they are adult minded and that some topics may not be for the light hearted. i know i myself have been out of kindergarten for many years.

4. Re: New

#ATAareCommunists

5. Some words used meen different things in different languages b specific on what words r classed as toxic @ kaw ata

6. Especially whe n a mod uses these words

7. Without adult players u woulden't have kaw how many +9 year olds do u no with a credit card kaw just becomes stupider and prices have gone up or r +9 year olds easeir to manipulate mods r a joke kaw is slowy but shorly becoming a joke. Next update

8. Try spending time on bots that make u all look stupid ata thinking ape .com monkeys n peanuts come to mind

9. Try not spamming

Same words are filtered as before, nothing changed really....

10. new and improved spaming rotfl rouch

11. Shut this page down ata getting scared hehe

12. Re: New

No support

13. Wtf does this mean total bs if me while im rotffl mods r bs what does wtf mean or bs devs becoming to bs for my liking were theres a will theres a way devs ur full of bs

14. It was childs play that brought about wtf n bs etc they no more words than us

15. To mutch spam mods lock this bs down

16. Re: New

I'm a full time wish I was a moderator
    Msg me at kaw username:kaibeast223
    Xd

17. Re: New

18. Re: New

I was muted for the first time for saying a word that wasn't a bypass. I emailed support and support failed to tell me why It was a valid response and gave an automated generic response.

Edit: Will you stop things like that from happening.

19. Devs, your ignorance will ultimately be your downfall. Have a nice day.

20. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.