[RESOLVED] Facebook Outage

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 27, 2015.

1. Update 11:15PM PST
    Facebook is now back online and you should once again be able to connect to the PC version of Kingdoms at War :)

Hey everyone,

It appears that Facebook is currently suffering an outage which means players will experience temporary connectivity issues when logging in via PC until full service is restored.

As this is an outage with Facebook's service we do not know the duration of this, but will keep you updated.

Thank you for your understanding.

2. Re: Facebook Outage

hmm. if i wanted to strip someone's pc account...

nah. that would be dirty.

but anyone want to take bets on the number of angry forum posts resulting from this?

3. Re: Facebook Outage

Well this makes complete sense xD

4. Re: Facebook Outage

Out of curiosity, is anybody having trouble with stuff beyond Facebook?

5. Re: Facebook Outage

intsagram is also down, but that is still in the facebook world. i'm thinking an attack.

by communists.

6. Re: Facebook Outage

KC is alive!!

When level 2+ upgrades will be released for buildings in new lands?

Any new road map for ATA to share with their Base of players?

7. Re: Facebook Outage

I'm seeing reports of other sites (AIM and Tinder to name a couple down as well)

Somebody wanna check Xbox live for me quick?

8. Re: Facebook Outage

No detailed roadmap on the game, though we're always working on shiny new things.

When would you guys want to see T7L2? Are you already anxious for those upgrades? :p

Likely any service that relies on Facebook for login/authentication will be down.

9. Re: Facebook Outage

I'm curious because my internet just tanked completely, essentially in sync with FB. I don't believe in coincidences

10. Re: Facebook Outage

oh you are answering non-outage questions?

i haz qustion: when will you give me all the abyss land fo' free?

11. Re: Facebook Outage

I remember a thread a while ago about someone threatening to hack KaW. Coinsidence? I think not.

12. Re: Facebook Outage

Lets blame North Korea

13. Re: Facebook Outage

️ He's at it again ladies and gentlemen️

14. Re: Facebook Outage

Does this include ata id linked pc accounts as well? Or just the Facebook linked ones ?

15. Re: Facebook Outage

When sharks fly :p

This appears to be affecting all PC users, however connecting via mobile device should have no issues.

16. Re: Facebook Outage

I don't really see a reason, why several levels of tier 7 weren't released at the launch of new lands.

Why wait? You need a gold sink in KaW and already several tier 7 should be out..

What's the reason behind the delay?

Also, when are you planning to end BR ebs promo? The end is overdue.

Thanks kaw_community for all the responses!

17. Re: Facebook Outage

According to their Twitter account lizard squad takes claim for hitting down facebook.

18. Re: Facebook Outage

I hope there will not be hf buildings price reduction.

19. Re: Facebook Outage

I hope there will be just like the rest of the times they cut building prices

20. Re: Facebook Outage

Interesting kaw com random question. Is support still up answering emails or did they go home for the night?