kaw roadmap

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Rasher, Jan 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've played games where you wouldn't see any attention from the developers whatsoever, it's very disheartening. It's sad that a Ata game has done this, let alone two games. Kaw however gets constant updates and events. So we are safe for another 5 years at the very minimum.

2. If kaw dies, I'll die with it

3. Kaw just got new lands and the dev team are very active on it. FC, GAW and even PD had no updates for months and there was barley any players. (The world chat would sometimes be days old).

4. Amen. There is literally no other mobile game I spend lots of time on besides KaW

5. KaW will suffer the same fate as GaW

6. Well...let's take a look at 2014 roadmap:

Upcoming Content
    - More Bone Dragon Epic Battles and equipment - check
    - New types of Banners (Including ones for Spies!) -check
    - Spring Hunt Event - check
    - Equipment drops for new players

Upcoming Features
    - War Rewards, given out after the war rather than the end of the Season.
    - Changes to EE Wars -check (we have now round wars, primal wars, individual wars with different roster sizes)
    - Improved PVP system and rewards - check (we had a first pvp event, probably more to come)
    - Login Rewards and better early player experience - check (we had login rewards previous events consisting in health xtals, plunder bonus, spy glasses, crux chests, golden crux chest... and about a better early player experience new players have now the starter package, maybe not enough but its still a step further)

Most of the content of last year roadmap was fullfiled by ATA, so they still put effort on improving ?Kaw.

7. At this point there's no point in asking for details on possible improvements that don't involve them making money.

Some of the ideas you've brought up have been talked about for years, with the community firmly behind them and yet we haven't seen any change.

I'm expecting to see a new flawed system war format, more 50% increase HTE/ROTW promos, and more events where the top prizes can only be obtained buy purchasing seals and xtals.

8. Ooooooo he told u

9. Did a mod just give us permission to spam?

10. I love the economy part does that mean making more events to get you your HTE money?

11. Econmy of the game. Also, while your being a **** head you can leave KaW :mrgreen: . If you're just going to complain about the game and nothing else, it's safe to say your just taking up space. So feel free to leave.

12. Don't think the games dieing but i would like to know what's next doe support.

13. Just remember, I don't always drink beer, but when I do, it's with TRON

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.