kaw roadmap

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Rasher, Jan 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brilliant. You took it out of context. Let's pull the whole quote, daphnia:

"Asked about clan enhancements:"

Yes, so only clan enhancements is in the long term roadmap. That misses what? 3-4 other things.

I don't care about the roadmap, but your attempts to defend its failures is pathetic.

2. Support

3. A lot of it comes down to finding out the best way to implement these ideas. It's never as simple as "this is cool, let's do it" as there's a lot of different factors to consider. We definitely do run with ideas we see here but have to evaluate them on a number of levels including it's impact to the economy, game mechanics, and more. We also have to consider the amount of development time some features may take.

It took a while for us to get our first ever PvP event out and even then we had many things to learn. Hopefully it will return soon in an even better form ;)

4. Thank you for explanation, and uh oh guys and girls, here that, PvP event coming back even better soon;)

5. You should bring back astral ward as a permanent spell.

This is cool, let's do it!

Seriously, profit for you plus makes pvp more profitable for players. Would also love to see the sword spell bought back.

6. Login rewards were done already. They pertained to events not everyday playing.

7. as I said look at the last event when you logged on you got rewards. Login rewards.

8. Thanks for the reply on this. I really believe that incentivizing PvP and just more PvP in general has nothing but benefits. Even if it is just randomly farming people on battle list such as the PvP event from before.

A big problem is needing new content because people complete their build and then feel like there's nothing left. If people do not participate in PvP, there is nothing to drain their gold except buying lands and buildings. So therefore you guys will just have to continually release more buildings, and really that isn't that exciting. If people were constantly involved in some PvP, they would not reach a complete build as quickly and there is less need for new lands and buildings. It also helps decrease the gap between players. Being a new player can be scary considering how small they are and how far off a complete build is. The gap widens with each new release, and catch up mechanics are rarely implemented (except lowering building prices and the new player package which was removed for some dumb reason)

Strip farming the crap out of each other should be encouraged! It still makes you money since people will always by xtals for PvP and will also spend real cash to grow funds for these strips. It helps reduce the cash flow within the economy and is a money sink. Kaw needs money sinks.

It's unfortunate that some see PvP as a bad thing because they're "losing gold". It's my understanding that the PvP event was debated because some didn't wish to participate. I wish everyone didn't see losing gold as such a terrible thing. It is part of the game. The goal shouldn't just be to build build build without any losses. You must fight to overcome your losses, and therefore succeed.

So please keep PvP in mind. Take money out of the system so you don't need to worry about new lands, and it also keeps us all occupied. Also smaller players wouldn't have to worry about being so far behind.

9. If u call 10 p.o.s. Pots login rewards we had very different expectations

10. Yes I'll admit I expected differently but it's what we got. Also I was reffering to the spy glass event not the Christmas one.

-Balto

11. ----->

Imma put this aside and take parts out of context for future usage. Carry on. ;)

12. I think misquoting breaks some kind of rule..

13. According to most politicians this is perfectly ok :lol:

Edit* And lawyers ;)

14. 100,000,000 on the devs not showing up, any takers?

15. They did on page 6 :lol:

I mean, deal!!!

16. They already did. I win.

17. [​IMG]

18. I retract my bet.

19. Kaw is in no way dying

20. Yep Acetown is right. I played FC for 2 years or so and it had absolutely no dev intervention/updates. There was so much potential that could have been implemented but was not due to the fact that they were too concerned with KaW. My thoughts was why have FC or GAW in the first place if you have no desire to advance.

It was a fun game while it wasted, and because of the small player base, everyone knew alot of other players. Pwars, OSFs, a game-wide OSW, and no EBs were all what made it good in its own right.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.