kaw roadmap

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Rasher, Jan 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dear Devs

Any possible indication on your kaw roadmap for 2015, including any major milestones you can share with the kaw community? Im concerned kaw is slowly dying and im interested in where your going with kaw, ie user interface refresh, richer clan structure etc.

New advertising approach, ie Television?

Update 1 - If ATA do not respond or willing to share such details clearly means kaw is on its closing product phase of a life cycle.

Rasher

2. Bump/ I'm also interested

3. Pfft I just want Promos. People will hate me for saying it but I love free Xtals and aqua and inferno etc. Don't need to do HTE to get free stuff from any of the promos. So I just want promos

4. Honestly I think they abandoned it.

5. Support ! Give me reasons not to find a new game ️plz

6. Bump i am also wondering the future of kaw,but also thinking about the history of kaw like rasher rasher i swear i used to know a guy buy that name???

7. I'm with him on this one

8. As most of us that are left playing kaw are actually paying customers. Therefore would be good to understand ATAs direction. Maybe they cannot share because it does result in the end of kaw as we know it.

Rasher

9. I just want richer clan structure and shark ebs

10. Yes they completely abandoned it. Never mind the blood rain ebs,tthe promos,or the new lands and buildings that just came out.

Find someone who played fc or gaw and they will tell you what it's like when a game is abandoned

11. Support please let us know

12. Support. Changes topping my list?
    - reduce the repetitive tap-tap
    - improve clan management options
    - add animations, pvp and war visuals
    - make war history part of leaderboard

13. I agree we should have an update on what there working on. A road map is to much to ask and 90% of it won't be fulfilled however.

14. Cmon ace dont kiss ass lol. Wheres the clan improvements? The daily login rewards? The war xstals? All these things were promised well over a year ago now n not a single one done.

15. didn't sound like he was kissing ass ..seemed like a statement of facts?

16. A pvp promo Maybe?

17. We just had one

18. Best case is to get a bunch of suppory on here then send it to support. Or try to get kc to check it out.

19. That's only half the story and I'm sure you know it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.