The Abyss' New Buildings with New Troops

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by King-Arthurs-Corp, Jan 20, 2015.

1. These are posts currently posted on Facebook. Since there is a probability that most Kingdoms at War players do not look at the Facebook page that belongs to Kingdoms at War. Will post the information pertaining 'The Abyss Land Unlocks' here

[title2] Attack Building[/title2]
    Kingdoms at War Wrote: (January 16. 2015)
    The Selacian Maw is the spawning ground of the fearsome warrior race of Selachians and an upcoming attack building in The Abyss!
    Want to see more? We'll reveal its troops once this post hits 250 likes!

Kingdoms at War Wrote: (January 16. 2015)
    You guys are awesome! Our last post just hit 250 Likes so here's that troop sneak peek we promised.
    Let us know what you think in the comments.

[title2]Defensive Heavy Attack Building[/title2]
    Kingdoms at War Wrote: (January 17. 2015)
    The Sea Nymph Temple is the defense heavy attack building and undersea cloister of the Sisterhood of Sea Nymphs
    Want to see more? We'll reveal its troops once this post hits 300 likes!

Kingdoms at War Wrote: (January 18. 2015)
    Good work everyone, you've earned this sneak peek

[title2]Balanced Attack Building[/title2]
    Kingdoms at War Wrote: (January 18. 2015)
    Pit of the Kraken and final resting place of numberless mariners, this balanced attack building is awaits your command in The Abyss!
    Want to see more? We'll reveal its troops once this post hits 350 likes!

Kingdoms at War Wrote: (January 19. 2015)
    While this Kraken may be just a hatchling we can assure you that he's truly a terror of the deep.

[title2]Spy Building[/title2]
    Kingdoms at War Wrote: (January 19. 2015)
    No creature is safe from this cult of masked fanatics. The Cult of the Abyssal Eye and it's many spies will soon be yours to command!

Want to see more? We'll reveal its troops once this post hits 500 likes.

Kingdoms at War Wrote: (January 21. 2015)
    Congratulations on 500 Likes! While we're ready to reveal this troop, it's chosen to hide behind its mask.
    We'll see you all sometime between 2-4PM PST tomorrow for the launch of The Abyss! Are you as excited as we are?

[title2]Spy Defense Tower[/title2]
    Kaw_Community Wrote: (January 20. 2015)
    After collecting a whopping 9,252,331 Vigor Wisps over the last two weeks the Mage has now begun the process of activating the Lodestar. The new lands are expected to be made available sometime tomorrow (January 21st) between 2 -4 PM PST.

In order to gain access to these lands you'll need to have explored at least 15 Hoarfrost lands and be using the latest version of Kingdoms at War. We strongly suggest updating ahead of time if you haven't done so already to ensure that you're ready for the lands as soon as they're made available.

Excited for the lands and want to know what they have in store for you?

We've been teasing some of the buildings and troops on our Facebook and Twitter pages over the last week.

We'll also leave this here :)

Here is a link to where Kaw_Community presented this information. Regarding the Spy Towers.
    Prepare to Enter the Abyss!

*Will keep this updated. As long as the main Kingdoms at War page is updated. Here is a link to it.

Kingdoms at War Facebook Page

2. Sweet. I always wanted mermaids to battle land creatures.
    TO BATTLE, AQUA-THEMED LAND TROOPS >:U

3. Why is it the spies always have to work harder ....

4. The price of being unseen. Sneaky varmints.

Maybe I shouldn't say that with so little spy defense :O

5. Is it time to admit that this game isnt 9+ anymore now that there are 'nymphs' we can just use? ;)

6. I want it to whenever we get the Abyssal spy building and scout people, it says "Eye see you."

7. All I want to know how much all of this **** costs 

8. That would be an interesting thing to add.

Example:

Notification: (Successful Actions)
    - Scout: "Eye See You"
    - Steal: "You did not see me"
    - Assassinate: "You are too late"

9. Want to point out. That these Sneak Peaks are revealed once the post hits a certain amount of likes on Facebook.

10. The mermaid is cute!

Kraken looks dangerous!

11. The Spy Troops (Sneak Peek) will be released once there are 500 Likes on the Spy Buildings post in Kingdoms at War Facebook Page.

12. I want to know how much these cost

13. If kracken is first one what level 4 or 5 0-0

14. I love your whispering eye

15. None of us honestly care about what the building is called lol..

All about the stats and the prices

Hope to see this updated soon

16. The current Sneak Peek to be available is the Spy Troops. To unlock this Sneak Peek, 500 Likes must come to the most recent post on Kingdoms At War Facebook Page. Which is the Spy Building.

Here is a link to Kingdoms at War Facebook Page:

https://www.facebook.com/kingdomsatwar?fref=photo

17. This

18. So this game is for 12 year old girls now???!!!

19. Terrible, we go from a demon land to underwater land. Where did the kingdom part of this game go.