Clan advice and help please

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by TFE_Longboarddude44_TFE, Jan 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok idk what subject to put this in butOk so I'm pretty new to this whole dating thing, theres this girl I really like in my math class and I wanted to be her boyfriend, theres these really cool guys in grade 9 and they have sex about five times a day, they say that girls love it when boys show them their *****.

So in my next math class I stole a seat next to her and stared at her boobs, I became erection and pulled it out through the fly of my pants, as I was about to tap her on the shoulder so she could see my *****, this other girl that has no boobs and is ugly screamed "oh my god!", screaming and pointing at my *****.

I stood up to tell her to shut up and go away, but my ***** was still hanging out from my pants, all the class was looking at it, I didn't want them to see my ***** because it meant I would have to have sex with everybody in the room. I tried to make things right by swooping over to the girl I like and bringing my ***** up to her face close up, this made it clear that I wanted her to see my ***** and not the rest of the class.

She screamed and tried to stab me with a pen, but she missed and stuck it up my bum, it felt really good, and some weird clear goo shot out from my ***** and hit her in the face, she ran out of the room crying and I got sent to the office.

My ***** was caught in my zipper, so I had to leave it hanging out there for a while longer, but then classes ended and everybody entered the hallway, everybody saw my *****, and I now have to have sex with the entire school.

I don't understand what happen, why are ugly girls so nosy, and why did the girl I like run away? Is my ***** very small, I do not understand.

2. ..................................

3. /lock please due to being very inappropriate

4. If you're going to troll, be original. I've already seen this on these forums before.

5. You can't request a lock on someone else's thread.

And op, now I remember you. You were the one that made this thread 2-3 times a few months ago. We didn't like it then, and it also got locked. Sames gonna happen now. I honestly don't see why your not banned from this game yet. Or at least from forums permently!

6. How many times are you going to post this same story?

7. Wheres the forum moderator the one time they're needed?

Insta-lock

Btw, post description is deceptive. Expect this to be sent to devs.

8. Nice, which website did you copy this story from?
    Or did you create it to be forum famous?

9. Hold on that thought: i'll google his story. Google: the perfect plagiarism finder

10. Either way, how long can a dick be in grade nine? Do u even shave bruh?

11. Looks like it's from multiple sites on the internet. Plenty of trolls posting it on yahoo answers.

Originating hit looks to be from a funnyjunk site.

12. I must thank you for that research Mister Universe.

13. Thanks.. Most people just flame or troll my google skills

14. Jack daniel shaving is awesome i shave my balls everyday and fart every 5 minutes

15. You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

17. You are disgusting bro.

18. PIMD would love this story, bruh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.