Best build for the most plunder?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by -KING-, Jan 13, 2015.

1. What is the best build to get the most plunder?

2. Forges only

3. More attack build = More plunder

4. Would it be better with all attack building or some spy attack buildings?

5. Go for an attack build and don't put anything up for spies. Pure attack build!

6. Spragga build

7. Forges give less plunder. Lol And Spagga is a tired old joke that Noobs won't let die.

8. So we can steal em

9. You would want at least some spy build.

10. Spragga is God. All hail spragga

11. All your lands covered with defensive troops buildings, and skimming on eb. Throw a balanced building in if you use xtals.
    Some ebs do require the presence of a spy building, so you can scout, steal or assassinate.
    See I'm being nice to people today.

12. It honestly annoys me how unhelpful forums are, defensive tiers give the most plunder for troops, if u have one balance building it gives u 2 extra hits an unload and is middle plunder, Atk gives the least plunder and stats

13. Pretty certain hansels make the most gold from ebs, if that's what you're asking about. Attack builds make more gold from attacking but hansels make a huge amount from assassinating

14. Preach it.

15. A balanced build is good. Mixed spy and troop buildings. Don't get too many spy buildings but get around 10 volary and max them and get the rest attack buildings of ur choice

16. crazy people. Hansel makes the most gold...period. I have one of each, a build complete hybrid, atk, and hansel (and this towered hansel too but it's not BC yet). They all do the same eb, same number of unloads, etc and the hansel makes more total plunder every single time.

Also, hansels are WAY more fun to mess with folks.

17. Towers only

18. Noobs. Pure hansel makes the most.. By over 30-40% more