The Official 'The Abyss Land Unlocking' Guide

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by King-Arthurs-Corp, Jan 12, 2015.

1. These are posts currently posted on Facebook. Since there is a probability that most Kingdoms at War players do not look at the Facebook page that belongs to Kingdoms at War. Will post the information pertaining 'The Abyss Land Unlocks' here.

[title2]The Abyss Lands Unlock[/title2]

Kingdoms at War Wrote: (January 9. 2015)
    For collecting a total of 500,000 VIgor Wisps as a community you've reached the first Global Reward of 1 Health Crystal and a special sneak preview of the first portion of the new land!
    The next Global Reward of 1 Health Crystal and land preview is at 1,000,000 Vigor Wisps!

Kingdoms at War Wrote: (January 10. 2015)
    You've managed to collect 1,000,000 VIgor Wisps as a community and have reached the second Global Reward of 1 Health Crystal and a special sneak preview of the second portion of the new land!
    The next Global Reward of 1 Crux Chest, a Level 1 Global Achievement, and land preview is at 2,000,000 Vigor Wisps!

Kingdoms at War Wrote: (January 11. 2015)
    Congratulations on reaching 1,000 shares on our Facebook post! Every single player in Kingdoms at War will receive a FREE Golden Crux Chest and Frontier Spyglass through a startup message once the new lands come out on January 21st.

Kingdoms at War Wrote: (January 12. 2015)
    With 2,000,000 VIgor Wisps collected you've reached the third Global Reward of 1 Crux Chest, the Level 1 Global Effort - Abyssal Discoverer achievement and another land sneak peek!
    The next Global Reward of 2 Crux Chests, a Level 2 Global Achievement, and land preview is at 3,000,000 Vigor Wisps!

Kingdoms at War Wrote: (January 14. 2015)
    You've unlocked the fourth Global Reward of 2 Crux Chests, the Level 2 Global Effort - Abyssal Discoverer achievement and another land sneak peek!
    The next Global Reward of 1 Golden Crux Chest, a Level 3 Global Achievement, and land preview is at 4,000,000 Vigor Wisps. Good luck!

Kingdoms at War Wrote: (January 15. 2015)
    For collecting a total of 4,000,000 VIgor Wisps as a community you've reached the fifth Global Reward of 1 Golden Crux Chest and the Level 3 Global Effort - Abyssal Discoverer achievement.
    The next Global Reward of 2 Golden Crux Chests and the Level 4 Global Achievement is at 5,000,000 Vigor Wisps!

Kingdoms at War Wrote: (January 16. 2015)
    5 Million Wisps collected so far!
    Log in now for your 2 Golden Crux Chests and Level 4 Global Achievement. The FINAL reward of a Frontier Spyglass will be unlocked at 6,000,000 Wisps!

Kingdoms at War Wrote: (January 17. 2015)
    Congratulations on collecting 6 MILLION VIgor Wisps as a community. You have received a Frontier Spyglass and Level 5 Global Effort - Abyssal Discoverer achievement for your efforts.
    As a reminder, the Frontier Spyglass will be AUTOMATICALLY USED on your NEXT land exploration. While it will still display a cost to uncover the land, as long as you have a Frontier Spyglass in your inventory you will not be charged.
    Each Frontier Spyglass will work on a single land exploration, and any unused will expire on February 2, 2015 at 12PM PST

*Will keep this updated. As long as the main Kingdoms at War page is updated. Here is a link to it. https://www.facebook.com/kingdomsatwar?fref=photo

2. We have to light the way by collecting 500,000-6,000,000 wisps? How dark is the abyss? I also see more land in between the squares. A bigger picture of the sea below us.

3. Red-star I'm sure is working a few extra hours to keep his lb spot once the unlock happens.

4. To be perfectly honest, I'm not really seeing the need for this thread. Couldn't you have just posted pictures on the official thread? And we don't really need a guide for it, we'll just do it by doing what we always do. There's nothing we need to be guided on.

5. Thank you.

6. cause no one wants to dig through the original thread for the land pictures/updates

7. It's for the fame and glory of making a post count thread. (that's the direction i see it going)

8. I appreciate this thread. Thanks op 

9. Thanks OP. I didnt see facebook

10. I'm such a badass I haven't even shared the promo on my FB. :cool:

11. I thought kaw made the official thread 

12. Thanks OP. Wasn't able to see these. 

13. Cool keep it updated!

14. Redstar has like 2quadrillion. He could drop build and still be the strongest account in the game as a 400/400/200/200 stat acc. This just spare change

15. Merfolk???? Please say it isn't so.

16. Ok.. So it looks like some underground place.

Have we found Mordor?!

17. I don't care what the lands look like, I just want prices...