Attack Mechanics Discussion

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by CoS-Dillybar, Jan 9, 2015.

1. I'd like to start this discussion off with an observation:

However, This account is more successful on EB's than his account

So, what is the root cause behind this? My initial thought is that the buildings are different tiers. I have 3 T6 buildings while he has several buildings on the lower tier. This led me to think about the strength per troop

According to this, it appears I am more successful because I have a higher strength per troop.

Some of you out there might be wondering "But doesn't he use more troops per attack which evens it out". This, I don't understand which brings me to the discussion part of this thread. All input and discussion is appreciated.

2. How is this a discussion? You gave us the answer.

Noob

3. Read the last paragraph

4. You read the last paragraph. Noob

6. Awww I guess my content didn't post. Well its probably a small percentage. I think the new spy mechanics of stealing are more interesting.

7. Why do people quote the damn op .-.

8. Why don't you?

Noob

9. --Please note that i dont have the info at hand. im really simplifying, not presenting decimal point accurate calculations. This is just from memory.--

Basic Eb, The Haunting
    Successful Attacks

A successful troop attack, no pots/mith, cost 4% of the current amount of troops an account has.

You have a stronger per troop stregnth vs his higher troop count. The 4% loss is immediately noticable for your friend.

First attack he has lost 1,124 troops to your 120 troops(4%)

individual strength * lost troops - combined strength = x

You 6993*120= 839,160 lost strength

freind 5712*1124= 6,420,288 lost strength

Your friend has all his strenght at full troops. But the advantage doesn't last long.

you will be get more hits before the troop loss is enought to a factor.

10. You called op noob, a5year noob :lol:
    I just saw him on the 7th page of clan recruitment of kotfe 5years ago

11. Ah. Welcome back, dilly.

12. You're like a really bad DirtyLarry