[Guide]How To Record Your KaW/PC/Mac Screen?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Brock, Jan 6, 2015.

1. So you are telling people to search the Internet for paid programs for free? *cough* tou says forums is to have nothing that is illegal pirating software is illegal *cough*

2. Hmm, yes they can try it for free with the trial version both companies offer :)

3. Nice Guide

Btw to the forum mod wannabes. Read the RoC, then Read the thread, then read a dictionary. And then you will maybe realize there is not a problem with this thread at all.

The dude even said he asked support if it was okay. READ PEOPLE READ.

4. Oli, you should know this 99% of kaw is illiterate.

5. Think we already had that guide. And one on sandwhiches.

Lay off the guy. He's giving out info to people who want it.

6. Honestly, I could spend hours watching someone KAW.

It's exhilarating.

7. I just scroll past anything that looks like a stupid reply. So obvious people just skim over the post or assume they are experts.

8. Actually there's a even easier way and a more interactive way to do it. Live stream it through twitch with one of their free like streaming screen capture program live OBS. I've used it and it's nifty to put it simply. Then once you're finished with the stream just save the past broadcast to highlights then upload to YouTube. Bingo! Easy recording and interactive an fun! :D

9. Because you know....

People are all of a sudden going to go watch Kingdoms At War Let's Plays.

10. Btw Hypercam is FREE.
    yea, Free!

Wanna know how many subs I have?
    Over 760...

But I can't tell you my channel, cuz reasons.

11. He mentioned getting a cracked version or a trial which I see is no longer there is what I flipped on however personally this is kaw what do ppl really plan to record kaw? Lol

However I will admit I happen to use fraps for gaming... Like to know where I stand on a few games with my crappy integrated graphics that were never designed for gaming lol normally pushing around 15-25 fps lol

12. I don't see any mention of "cracked" and free trial is legal you nub. The software developers are the ones who made them and authorised the use.

Great thread ROJO, well done. Definitely a very useful info.