Building a hansel nowadays..

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by bEdIam, Jan 2, 2015.

1. So, my little hansel alt, 45 days or so in the making has been fun to do, but I wanted to share some of issues with the rest of you to see if anyone has solutions.

1) It took me 10 days to LL complete.. I used to be able to do it much quicker. The main reason is the max plunder issue. This has been written about by numerous others and the best solution ive seen so far is the temp Max plunder spell suggestion.

2) In the old days, a T3, three tier hansel with right equip would be able to hit a haunt without pots. EE aside (will come to that) how are you supposed to get equipment nowadays ? Has anyone looked at clan events recently. Not a lot of options out there

3) Clans - getting into a clan nowadays requires either a seal/horn or you need to sign up for interviews - not good if your an alt of a player in an OSW clan - but anyways no clans are running anything other than BR/HTE/ROTWB - so whilst growth with cash is easy, growth without is tough.

Also, as discussed above, every clan is running a mixture of the same EB's - we have lost all variety.

4) EE. I just cannot find any EE clans without a min 3m STD requirement, not easy to get at my alts size.

So in general, dam sure that either I'm doing something wrong or the Devs need to press the panic button before new players stop coming to kaw altogether.

2. So my suggestion is as follows.

1) max plunder spell.

2) scrap HTE

3) make a new spell (purchasable with money- devs gotta eat) that randomly selects a double or triple plunder EB or something along those lines.

3. Do you know what this is?

It's the world's smallest violin, playing just for you.

4. Support

5. Nice.
    You've already posted that on every other thread in existence.

6. I was wondering what the hell that was about... I well a target for me 

7. Do you know what this is?

It's the world's smallest violin, playing just for you.

8. Such a good movie though, finished watching it again, I am obliged to post this

9. The devs getting rid of HTE would be like Apple getting rid of the iPhone 

Can't find an EE clan? What do you think indi wars are for. People who war individually 

It's not that hard to get 1b as a new player.. I had about 250 allies that all cost 1b, so there is plenty out there. Just volley off of wc until you have enough gold.

10. @xtreme

Indy wars are fair enough, but your wrong about getting to 1b, its not easy at all and Its off putting for most new players tbh.

HTE is actually killing variety of EB. My suggestion (above) keeps the cash cow going, but also keeps variety of EB for new players

11. Not wrong about getting to 1b. Maybe instead of wasting money on lands on your alt, should've spent in allies. Every new player that posts on wc, join in on. Can get 1b in a few hours. Or go buy a seal and you can make 30b in 30 mins

12. @xtreme. When did you last make a new alt ?

13.  really..? If you did, then you would know what im talking about... Get of my thread xtreme, stop wasting my time.

14. No reason to get off your thread as I've stayed 100% on topic. Guess somebody just isn't very good at the game  however I will respect your wishes as thread owner to leave. Cheers

15. New players should be given a starter pack of like 10b.

16. Actually no, you can carry on posting xtreme. Since you clearly have all the answers.

Please explain why a new player is going to sit and volley allies up to 1b instead of deleting the game ?

17. Yeah, seen that or its like in other games. Interesting way of doing it

18. Because they downloaded it with a desire to play it? When you buy a new game, let's say this scenario. You buy a new console racing game, you crash and lose your first race. Are you going to new play the game again? I hope not, I hope you'd have some initiative to continue playing, to advance and get better.

Do I agree with the current system in place? Yes, it's the classic way of growing. Could some changes and thought be put in to it to make it better and easier for new players? Absolutely.

19. @xtreme

1) most players download it since they have a bit of spare time on thier hands and need to fill it

2) its a free download.. Not like a game on a console that you have spent money on.. If you cant get going easily on a free download game, you delete it a find another... Thats not just me, thats a fact of these types of games.