I'm a newbie

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Kungfumast3r, Dec 31, 2014.

1. I'm not sure what to build , and my allies gets taken away , I attack others but lose. what should I do ? also what should I build on my kingdom ?

2. Go under search for clan, look through till you find one doing warbeast or ambush. They will instruct you. Forums are for topics not personal questions

3. 1. Welcome to kingdoms at war!

2. You can build on your kingdom what you want. There's many different builds.

War builds

1. Ps (All spy. No attack)

2. Ps1 (all spy. 1 forge)

3. Tanks (have 3-4m Adt and sdt)

4. Hansel (have both spy and attack buildings)

5. sh/ssh (shadow Hansels/super shadow Hansels---SOS lvl 1 on lowlands/highlands with a couple attack buildings. Not so sure what all this build contains since it's an exploit build.)

There's more, but these are the most commonly found war builds.

[title2]Eb builds[/title2]
    1. Attack (attack with some spy buildings)

2. Hansel (attack and spy buildings)

3. Spy (Spy buildings with some att)

(Exploit builds are builds that people can use to get more stuff and can be used to cheat the system. Such as the guild hansel (gh) was. Sh/ssh would be stacked with leaderboard (lb) accounts to ensue a victory in Estoc Edge (EE) wars.

War builds usually have towers. Towers help your defense depending on what you build them for. Spy defense towers (Sdt) helps with spy defense and attack defense towers (Adt) helps with attack defense making it harder for an enemy to make successful att/spy actions on your kingdom!

Eb builds do not have towers. They usually have the even att/def.

3. Your allies keep being hired due to the lack of low costing allies. You'll need about 1b before you can keep and Allie for more than 1-2 minutes. 

4. If your losing on attacks/spy actions on other kingdoms, try using pots or building on your kingdom to gain stats.

5. You can build basically whatever you want to build. Most will suggest a few guilds and the rest of the lands be filled with forges until you become lowland land complete (LLLC)

One of the best things to do would be to go to forums>forums>guides and read up on them. They'll really teach you a lot about the game :)

4. [​IMG]
    Rainbow bunchie tank