silenced

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by X-MEGALODON-X, Dec 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I got perm silence due to my bro.i spend money on kaw and enjoy the game.ive started a clan and things are going good.now its all destroyed.i wanted hte so i could buy seals.a years work down the drain. :( devastated i have propacks if i reset will i lose everything?

2. Resetting your account will not remove any pro packs xtals nobs. I think seals too. Resetting WILL NOT remove your silence you should wait a few months to appeal your silence.

3. Email say you made a childish mistake and they will unsilence you

4. 1. Complaining about a silence in forums is against the rules. I think it can result in a forum ban.

2. Let's just say your brother had your phone and you aren't blaming him so you have an excuse. You shouldn't let other people on your kaw acc. For no reason whatsoever.

3. You can always appeal the perm after 3? Or 6? Months. Just go with it.

4. I don't think you lose your pro if you reset, but equip nd everything else you lose.

5. I'm getting to breaking point with people making threads because they have been silenced. Check the moderator thread, check the ToU, leave feedback, wall someone, ask on wc, so many options but you make a thread. Ugh.

6. Resetting does remove seals and all other marketplace items. Try and be more careful with your device next time but there's nothing you can do really about it except wait.

7. I think xtals stay, bc ik ppl who reset a bunch to get loads of xtals

8. Thats not true lol when you reset pretty sure the quests stay

9. Ok thanks.im just gunna disband clan stay off kaw and appeal in 6 months.id rather keep the things i paid for.than make another account.

11. Quests dont renew with a reset, you cannot get xstals from quests once you've completed them.

My advice is to create a new kaw account on another device so you can communicate with your clan, while keeping your main on your current device.

12. You aren't banned from the game, just silenced. No need to stay away, you can still play the game.

13. If you reset:
    - You will loose all progress
    - You will loose all items
    - You will only be able to keep Health Crystals and Nobs

Things you could do:
    - Get an appeal at support@athinkingape.com

Other Options:
    - Create an alt
    - Drop all your seals from your main to that Alt (Items will be for your Alt only in HTE)
    - Your alt will grow (Then your alt will be your main, and your former main will now be your alt)

Just make sure the account you create is on a different account. Having more than 1 account per device is against Kingdoms at War rules. It is considered illegal in the game.

Happy New Year's Eve, Everyone.
    Happy New Year's, Everyone.

Happy Kawing, Everyone. :-D

14. im not moan about silence its about losing stuff i paid for if i reset.your wrong so keep quiet:)

15. Best advive thnks

16. Not saying your moaning. I'm just letting you know, any word about your or others silence on forums is against the rules. So, I'm not wrong. 

17. Just because you're silenced doesn't mean you can't still tap buttons.

18. Purple FB stls

19. cry me a river

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.