silenced

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by X-MEGALODON-X, Dec 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You put money into that?

2. Larry i had another acount biger than yours in well under a year.your over 3 year old.

3. Uh.... Larry is BC. Doubt you can get much bigger than that with all the allies in a year. You ought to hold your tongue. Last time I mouthed off to someone in a clan like Fury, I had to make this account.
    On topic:
    Just make an alt on another device. I'm sure you have a pc.

4. Totally makes sense! I amazed by how you can make an account bigger than someone that's build complete!

5. Larry owned me for a few day a few months ago. Maybe I can mouth off to him bc he loves me!  :lol: :lol:

6. Yeah. We believe you
    If your "bro" got a hold of your phone then you are likely young still. The only way you made an account that size in under a year would be to spend thousands on it. Unless you are some trust fund baby I'm calling bullcrap

7. Bigger than mine in a year eh? I'm a bc hansel that just got stripped for 11T

8. And you still ain't bigger

9. It obviously wasnt your brother, i saw the silence 

10. OP 20/24/2 AP <3

11. Depending on how many times the OP has been silenced. My other account was perm silenced, 5th offense, and despite the fact that it tells you 'You can re-appeal 3 months from now', the support told me that it's a year long wait before i can re-appeal.

12. Silences are strictly between the player and support, not forums. Other questions have been answered. /Lock.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.