what happened to the ally market?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by --Dustin--, Dec 31, 2014.

1. How come you can't find anyone to hire? You use to be able to hire hundreds of people relatively cheap.

2. KaW is inflated with trillions of gold, no fix has been implemented. Just gotta deal with it

3. They are went to pimd for RP

4. Since hte came out more gold became available and thus prices of allies went up. But I can relate, 3 years ago I could keep a 75m allie with no questions asked, now you can't even find a 75m allie.

5. They should take out two 0's from every number generated

6. I got perm silence.i spend a fortune on game.now what.?i got hacked and rude comment in wc

7. If you've been perm silenced I believe you have to wait 3 months before you can appeal. Support@athinkingape.com is the one to email though if you want to try and get it lifted.

8. No

9. Is that yes in Spanish? I'm sorry I don't speak Spanish

10. If you don't read forums, don't post forums! There's been loads of threads on this topic.

11. Must be with a different account....

12. You like these creatures too much....got anything else?

13. Shut up you already cried on a thread about your acilence and now your saying someone hacked your shitty account

14. Calm down :lol:

15. That would only change how we read and say the numbers.

if new players can't afford 1bill allies now, then after removing two "00" they just wont beable to afford 1mill allies instead.

16. Why don't the devs jus make the noob grey spell work for plunder, Jus having it change a names color is wack. on the grounds that one gotta build to unlock other colors an without allies to mp peeps quit with active noob grey spells still going because there not making plunder enough to stay interested

17. These are annoying