Skimming?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Valkyrie-XV, Dec 25, 2014.

1. So me and a clan member were arguing over skimming. They claim that skimming spies does not earn more on eb's. Maybe on steals. But that is an exception.

I, however believe that skimming earns more on any action performed in an eb with troops or spies. Who is right?

2. I agree with you OP, however I don't know if it's actually true.

3. It's all dependant on your build, if you're a hansel you are better off skimming troops.

4. As a hansel I always skim both bars

5. Always depends on build. Hansels get more skimming troops

6. Skimming assass and scouts earns you almost triple. I think I get something like 100m reward for 1 Assass At top bar on hansel, and 20m wen almost zero.

7. skimming spies gives more payout, i tested it a couple years ago. my first assass i got 36m and as last hit i got 6m.

8. Hansels don't get more skimming troops. Because all the plunder hansels get is ally bonus which is static. Your reward doesn't change.

9. They must do Val, because every action in an eb earns a reward, no matter how small.

So if I do 1 attack on an eb, I will earn 108m total instantly. And I will get 'x'amount bonus. Now if I compare a skimmed attack to a empty bar attack. There will be a difference in the value of 'x'.

The 'x' from the skimmed attack will be more than the other, it's not possible to be anything else. Yes, the difference may not be a lot, but it still exists.

For example, first attack could be worth 50m in bonus, and an attack from empty could be worth 35m bonus, not a great difference. But it adds up, especially during a HTE eb with plunder bonuses.

10. What about hybrid builds? Are they the same as hansel. Just wondering because I am a hybrid. :)

11. What about hybrid builds? Are they the same as hansel? Just wondering because I am a hybrid. :)

12. Srry about the double post.

13. Skimming applies to every build, although the differences in plunder will of course vary significantly.

14. Your friend is a fool. There is a thread proving it. The higher your spy count the more the assassination/scout/steal is worth.

Skimming will always give you more money.

Don't believe me? Do a test yourself. Assassinate an eb once at full spies nothing else. Then next eb same thing, assassinate on your last assassinations.

15. Attacks work as an att build
    Spies work as a hansel

16. Not to be rude but I am so lost with your explanation. 

17. To be a hansel you must have 1 attack building at least and a maximum of 25% of your buildings can be attack. You may not look like a hansel but your build works with hansel mechanics. An attack build is the same thing except 75% or more buildings must be attack. Everything in between is technically a hybrid.

18. Scratch that. I'm not sure about attack builds.

19. Skimming? I don't have enough patience for that -.-

20. Skimming > unloading.