a lot of crux crate for nothing

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Zeus-God, Dec 22, 2014.

1. you know, its almost as if you and your friends collected to many crates. Crates that other people could have used.

thanks to your greedy nature and hoarding of crates others are suffering.

i got a family bro, and i need those bonuses. but now i got to tell my family we wont be having Christmas and have to actually sell some stuff just to keep the heat on.

Zues,have you ever eating pine cones because you couldnt afford food?
    well let me tell you, they're terrible. taste like pinesol potato chips.

i hope you can live with what you've done. all those 100% and 200% bonuses that are gonna go to waste.... its like you are taken the food r8ght out my children's mouths.

2. Use the lock pick so you don't gotta wait.

3. You got to open one a day for free stop complaining. If you wanted to open more you had the option but it would cost you 10 nobs for a lockpick. You either didn't or couldn't.

Be content with what you did have for free!

4. Blah blah blah

5. You only know to say that We should be thankful, thankful Why ? We buy seals, horns, crystals and more stuff . They should be thankful We consume your product and occasionally dev should be thankful to us giving us more free stuff , not just think about making money always .

Everything We spend on this game is nothing compared to what they give us So thankful ? Yeah Sure ..... think then speak

6. Stop whining, you still sound as annoying as you were a year ago

7. Stop being a baby, try playing kaw when there wasn't any ebs and promos. Noob

8. Yeah bwtween my alt n this account, i will have about 8 crates that i wont get opened n it really upsets me, im a highly active player on each of my accounts, i deserve my rewards

9. You "deserve" rewards from an eb promo on a war game, makes sense

10. Haha Damn Ok this conversation is over
    Merry Christmas Everybody !!

。 ° · 。 · ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛
    。° 。 ° 。˚ ˛ · ˚ ˚ ˛
    ★MERRY★ 。 · ˚ ˚ ˛
    。CHRISTMAS 。 。°
    _Π__ 。 ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛
    /_____/ \。˚ ˚ ˛ ˚
    l田田田 |門| ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ ·

11. **** off

12. Hmmm once again I offer a fair solution for all. Players want PvP, Players want free stuff, Devs want money. Make a opt in spell and make those who opt in drop keys! (Bigger peeps=better drops) PvP players can earn there free stuff! Keep lock picks on market so players can still buy! Watch nob/xtal sales soar again. Let's face it xtals out of the crate are rare. So its a win win for all. Dont wanna pay? Then fight and earn that key! Don't wanna fight? Then quit complaining!

13. I got to say, some people just dont understand what the crates really represent.

pro·mo·tion·al,
    of or relating to the publicizing of a product, organization, or venture so as to increase sales or public awareness.

The crate "lock picks" are the product for sale in this promotional event. That is why you have more crates than you can open for free.

The Crates are just here to entice you to spend a few dollars. But for some reason alot of people honestly believe they have earned the contents in these crates.

This event is probably about as fair as it can possibly be. They are actually giving you stuff for doing nothing.

But here we are, more people deciding how much free stuff they have "earned".