a lot of crux crate for nothing

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Zeus-God, Dec 22, 2014.

1. We have been getting a lot of crux crate in this last event but for What ? It's not fair for us like kaw players have been playing and playing and getting crux crate and can not open them all . We should have more time for open all our crux crate Or at least don't wait so much time to open a crux crate cause 24 hours is a eternity .

2. Lock this 1

3. I don't know what you're complaining about.. I was able to open all my chests..

4. Okay, so… you get too much stuff you actually dont have…?

5. The stuff was free tho..

6. so many threads like this... So many crates were dropped. More than needed to be really, and they give stuff that normally costs money. 1 per 24 hours with option to buy unlimited for $1 each is more than fair. ATA is a business and businesses make money to keep busy businessing.

7. Crux crates dropped good items and plunder spells. You should be thankful that they were free to open in the first place.

8. 24hrs same for everyone..buy nobs or not

9. I have 11 crux crate now and some people have 30 crux crate and more and Only can open a crux crate each 24 hours So they will need 30 days to open 30 crux crate , that's fair ? Well each one is free to think What is fair Or not .

10. Can you spare some friend? I have 0, would love some! :-D

11. The crates was supposed to expire Friday, but the developers gave you the weekend to open all your remaining crates, 2 extra days. This thread is just one of those 'I want more free stuff' threads. You want to open them, be like the rest and buy some nobs. Or shut the hell up and be thankful that you got something for free.

12. Do I really get to say no support before Larry?

13. I suppose you would have been happier with none at all? I have 12 that will go unopened but I have gotten 10 xtals,several plunder spells and even a build token. Sure I would like to open all of them but I am grateful for what I got.

14. Well you could buy them, like everyone else who wanted to open multiple crates lol

15. How about next event we ask the devs to disable crate drops for people like you, op? Then you can't complain you don't have time to open all of them :)

16. What he said.