EQ Drop Rate for Older Accts

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by RL-xX_DeathOnCall_Xx-RL, Dec 21, 2014.

1. Just curious if anyone has a definitive answer on this...but my acct is almost 5 years old. I took some time off (about 2 years) and just recently came back a few months ago and started playing again regularly. When I first came back (and had virtually none of the EQ since it didn't even exist when I stopped playing) I went on an EQ hunt and was pretty successful on EQ drops early on. But I noticed after I got my acct to about over 12M CS the drops have ceased. Is it because of the age of my acct? My CS? Is there anything I can do aside from just going for war EQ (which is what I've mostly been focusing on now)?

2. I barely get any equip drops on any of my accounts

I doubt acct age has anything to do with it

I guess I'm just unlucky :lol:

3. You need to try and try...i believe that drops rate has decreased long time ago...and during promos is more reduced.but only devs can answer that question...i suggest you to try in clans that make the same eb at least 2-3 times day because in one is probably that you get one eq...good luck and dont come down if you try and try...only persist

4. Thanks guys! Yeah I'll keep giving it a go...it just seems that all the drops I see typically go to the smaller accts. I have an alt that is half the size of this acct that I started around the same time I came back and it's better equipped!

5. the equip u are hunting now has crap drop rates

6. Awww so basically I'm left in search of the hardest stuff?

7. When was the last time you made a sacrificial offering to the Kaw Gods?

8. The age has nothing to do with it, and the stats hardly matter. It's all mathematical luck

9. 100% luck and chance. That's the truth

10. I've noticed the same thing as well

11. Equip is simply random, I try and do ee wars for better equip but honestly it took me several months of equip hunting.

I remember doing b2b tsg for a month and a half just to get my shield and greaves. If it was easy everyone would have them, equip is supposed to be hard to obtain

12. I guess I was just spoiled when I first came back because it seemed like I got drops pretty easily. Since then I've had anywhere from EE1 to EE3 consistently and still nada.

13. I have most all of them so I can't complain much, but I did work my ass off to get them. A lot of clan hopping, making sure I hit every bar in the eb, using items whenever possible, and of course dumb luck. Just keep on trying and realize of course that the ones you want most never EVER want to drop. Good hunting!

14. Try to find clans doing unlocks people tend to say the drop rates are higher for those. But tried and true way is to do them back to back.

15. Any other tips out there that have seemed to work? Open to any theories...

16. The Kawmunitty is actually helping out without having an idiot try and troll op, I applaud you guys.

17. I think it's just the fact rngesus hates you