What is wrong with allies!?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by MalakaiJK, Dec 20, 2014.

1. Troll do you have E.S.P. because you read my mind.
    The natural progression of the game has been altered greatly. Mp use to be easy to achieve and it was drilled into every noobs head. Always check mp. Well now its not as easily attainable and noobs arent learning the basic principles. There is a learning curve to kaw and it starts with mp.

2. With the state of the ally market. I suggest guilds and more guilds starting out. Spies dont need allies for mp. An attack build is ally dependant for plunder. Just my thoughts.

3. Can't fix something that players have created and keep on abusing. Only can sooth the effects now. Devs have in place systems to combat inflation, ie pvp but since everyone is practically eb fairies no one practices the art if pvp. We know cos we tried it with a event and eb fairies couldn't stop crying about hits.

4. It seems obvious that it's a deliberate move to remove all the cheap allies from the market place. From a stats/bfa growing perspective, it is nonsense.
    2 options then:
    1) They do it because they are bored and have fun volleying allies so high.
    2) They are angry at ATA for one of the thousands reason you can find everywhere across the forum and have decided to make their voice heared the only way possible.... By hitting them at the cash input. No new player: game's going to die.
    If this is the case, I'm afraid to say it's brilliant.

5. Are you wearing your tinfoil hat right now and standing in your antiseabear circle?

That was probably the stupidest thing I've heard anyone say.

6. Or, you know, ATA probably just deleted too many accounts last time they purged the inactives.

7. The problem is people keep volleying new players that means no allies for smalls

8. Funny how some advice given to new players is to ask for a volley in wc because it is this which greatly adds to the issue.

The noob grey also quickly highlights a player to bigger accounts as being a low cost and active ally that someone else bigger than you may also hire. Might not always cash in a lot but its instant gold for the first hirer.

9. 2 week plunder spell for new accounts

10. Just use items on ebs...buy a 1bill+allie in no time. Not a problem

11. Examples? Not being sarcastic, being genuine.

12. Mala apply here, running HTE, new accounts get item bar. Next phase in about 2 hrs.

Use seal of deflection for an easy 10b

13. support what larry said, just give the new players a plunder boost for a week or 2... or a truck load of free xtals to start with (which might also promote xtal use in the long run). i would think its worth them having this advantage if it brings in more players in the end.

14. I recently wrote about ally market being broken, if you cannot find cheap ally kind of glad to hear it as dev's didn't listen to me. Everyone rather volley an inactive verse possible reset. I'm a big fan of ally bomb but someone hires your ally that you have owned for 3 month you buy them back and then they reset is crap. What I wrote about was negative return in Ally market pre PVP event when gold was a little harder to get. Not sure what's the answer but glad more talking about it.

15. This is the exact thing that needs to happen.

Other top aps have advertising. We are a top revenue generating ap. No reason there shouldn't be advertisement.

Every other game I play that got advertising had a massive player sure e after. I would love to see this happen in this game.