What is wrong with allies!?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by MalakaiJK, Dec 20, 2014.

1. So I'm a returning player (started in 2010), and am just getting started. But I can't bloody get an ally! This game is broke! All I want for Christmas is a bloody 30 mil ally...

2. Yeah it sucks now. Massive inflation = no cheap allies.

Devs need a fix ASAP.

3. So I can't do anything and can't plunder cap? FML

4. We have close stats and I don't have any allies and get 50m per warbeasts.

5. My advice. Get a volley and invest the gold in items for an EB such as the reckoning, haunting or HTE if you're lucky enough to find one FFA.

Use the items on the item phases and acquire the 1 billion needed for a max plunder ally.

I made a new account 4 days ago and it just took a few hours.

6. I get about that but we'd get triple if we plunder capped.

7. The devs have neglected to fix key problems in the game (such as hit restrictions) and have put more focus and effort into their "promos".

Sorry OP, there's nothing that can be done.

8. You need allies to the the "ally plunder bonus".

Without the allies that value will not be multiplied for the promotion in ROTWB or HTE.

9. The problem is there are accounts who are well over max plunder buying up and volleying all the cheap allies (less than 500 mil).For no reason at all can see by achievements they are either reset and quit or was never active. Not sure if they dont know how mp works or just being jerks. Have been playimg with a new alt and everytime i find an ally in its range some 15 mil cs account volleys it to 1 bil.

10. Just Save up some more gold and buy a bigger ally. You will grow fast and will need bigger allies anyway very soon.

11. Only problem with this technique troll is you had knowledge of the game. A new account isnt as likely to use this tactic. Good advice nonetheless but not a fix. I have tried getting mp with a new alt the good ol fashion way (impossible)

12. And this is the conundrum for new players 50 mil an hour makes it seem impossible to get the gold to grow.

13. Cheers, what do it ou consider a bigger ally?

14. B_Mac I am aware it's not a fix. I am just saying it is a method he could use to acquire the gold since he was intelligent enough to ask.

Devs need to do one of the following:

1) give new players a max plunder bonus spell
    2) give new players the FC/GAW stater pack, let them start LLC with 25b, but be more strict on people with illegal alts to prevent abuse
    3) eliminate max plunder altogether... Not my preferred method but would do the job

**4) ADVERTISE AND INCREASE THE PLAYERBASE**

They got me playing this game because I was given a free token or something on another app, advertise = players.

15. His advice is stupid, ignore it mal

16. Takes forever to save when not at mp. As it is now a new account cant get any ally plunder. Roughly 45-50 mil an hour so 20 hours for a new account to get an ally. Makes it intimidating and likely turn a new player off.

17. Damnit wrong quote.. was referring to your advice to gaining an ally

I agree troll amd i would say this is the best advice for a new player. Problem is there isnt a way to give it to the masses so when a new player joins it would be common knowledge. New players rarely check forums thoroughly.

18. I don't find mp that important if you are new tbh. 1b in allies is about 300m ally bonus. You hit items on reckoning for 4 hours you can make easy 500m. Sometimes more if you collect enough. Really in the first day you can make a bill. Really lowlands can be completed without max plunder i think. It helps but i don't see it as a huge problem yet.

19. You don't see it as a huge problem because you know game mechanics.

Here's a test, get one of your friends to install the app, don't give them any advice. See what they say.

20. I played the game for a year or so and I know the game, not inside out, but I know the advanced things. I'll persevere with this game because I love the social and entertainment this game offers. I'm dissapointed in ATA right now with this massive flaw, and I think it could be easily fixed. But what I want to know is I should just continue getting 100mil an hour, or what? I don't think any clan would be as nice to give me the item stage of HTE.. lol advice please<3