New Player

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by -vVv-, Dec 19, 2014.

1. Hi, new player here.
    Was just wondering if anyone can guide me on how to properly build my stats here.
    I came from another ata game where many forumers are now disappointed at so been intrigued with trying kaw instead.
    Hope someone can help me. The game seems a bit more detailed than what I'm used too, but willing to learn.

2. These days people will only volley you when you have the noobie grey...

3. I would volley you to a few bil to get you some gold and tell you how to build, but then I would get yelled at by idiots. Good luck.

4. Lemme guess, PiMD

5. yah :))
    don't diss hahaha

6. Hush, op is interested in kawing. Dont make this into a flame fest

7. Thanks, Trip, will read on those.
    Btw do guys know any no kcs req clan that teachies newbies gameplay and stuff?

8. Well, there's only 1 ATA game that has similar mechanics to this now so it's pretty obvious.

9. Welcome to KaW op! I see that they are volleying you now, quick note:

1. open lands until you unlock t2
    2. Build mixer of forges and guilds
    3. Hire an ally
    4. Join any clan advertising RoWB, ️Ambush, TFO, or Reck. (They may call these pig or squid ebs)

Fire away with questions in forums. There are tons of amazing teachers here.

10. And trolls.

I'd recommend asking Balto for advice. He taught me... nothing

11. Narwhal /).* now I feel obligated to help to make you look like an ass :lol:

12. Welcome to Kingdoms At War, OP!!

Today the biggest problem I have seen for newbies is trying to keep an ally for max plunder. I hope you will have the patience to learn through this game, and eventually be one of Kaw's new generation of players!

The moment you have an ally, and someone buy it from you, you make $$! Keep buying allies non-stop until you finally have an ally that enables you to max plunder, to keep!

Though you may never know this place, I can assure you this forum is filled with wonderful people everywhere ready to give a helping hand!

Looking forward to see you in forums! And lastly, happy early Merry Christmas!!

By:

A kaw player, sean893

13. Yeah. Buy an ally. I can only lol at that.

14. Thanks, Daphnia and Sean
    And Narwhal, Balto gave me some good tips already haha