Tier 7 equipment

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by ----___Trip--X--Saint---____, Dec 19, 2014.

1. The Elusive Gear

Do you want tier 7 gear? I know I do

I'm just going to keep this short, simple and to the point. Tier seven ebs are getting hard to find. Especially Crossing The Threshold & Cave of Riches.

Yes I know theese ebs are a big old pain in the ass, but I feel there must be alot of players like myself who would like to have the gear from them. Yes yes I know it's not the best gear...but that's not the point. The gear exist and us collectors want it.

What can be done about this? Well I'm not entirely sure. But here are a couple suggestions.

1.Players who want the gear, post on this thread, and clans willing to run these ebs recruit from this thread."A few day heads up with the time would be wise"

2.Clans willing to do these ebs make a thread stating the time and date the eb will run, there by potentially pre-ordering your hitters.

Feel free to critique this idea or downright bash it. I know there has to be more players than just me who would like this gear?

2. Trip wants Gear for X-Mas!

3. I like the idea, but I don't want anything to do with these ebs.

4. Shark eb prep?

5. I think this could be used for pretty much all equip too. Clans get some help on a couple ebs and players have easier hunting. Now you just need participation.

6. I was also thinking the "Making a thread in advance" could really help clans complete unlocks. Potentially even eliminating some of the ad traffic in WC.
    Pre-order your hitters lol. Could be the next kaw trend.

7. What ever happened to those clans specifically running them?
    Ex. Cave of Riches.

I believe they were funded by a certain alliance or clan. What happened?

8. They need to make clans hold 120 members the only 2 that can currently hold 120 slots are iG and the crappy foxes

9. Aren't they 125?

10. T7 gear and eb's are redundant - concentrate on higher levels which are easier to do aswell.

11. I'm all for it count me in