What Happened to the Ally Market?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by *Elgnairt (01), Dec 18, 2014.

1. I remember you used to be able to hire an ally for only 10,000... now you can't even find one for 1B. What happened, how, when, and why?

2. Putin took over Ukraine and the ally market. You are seeing the ruble effect

3. Serious responses please

4. Russia, owning the ally market, is having economic problems. You are seeing the effects of it is all.

5. All those cheap allies has been sent to Gulag (labour camps in Syberia), after Putin annexed part of Ukraine.

6. I hereby declare all the above excluding myself as unholy heathens

7. The grinch stole them

8. Support

9. People keep volleying new players that's what happened.

10. Nah, it's all Putin's work, I swear!

11. In soviet Russia ally vollies you

12. In mother Russia polar bears hunt you

13. In Mother Russia, Mother Russia makes jokes about you!

14. I mean just stop volleying new people.

15. Prolly cause PIMD is driving up inflation

16. Well, I think it has something to do with reverse hyperkinetic particle accelerators. What it does is...well, I don't want to ruin the surprise. You guys have fun with that. But I promise it's because of reverse hyperkinetic particle accelerators.

17. how many more threads on this do we need omg my brain is fried why dont you comment on the other 100 threads or contact ata

18. Support

19. ATA messed up and cleared too many inactives

20. The Ally Market has hyper inflation because of jerks like you (yes, jerks like YOU) hiring away new players' allies as well as volleying new players to unbelievably high prices. There's no way that new players can hold onto allies.

btw I am a new player so thanks for being nice to us.