Just say NO!!

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by *Enlightened1 (03), Dec 15, 2014.

1. Love & Peace

So I am here to gain the support of the community on an issue close to my heart. I would hope that some of the trolls out there could manage to contain themselves on this one. This is something I feel that will help bring all the community closer together, and its the simple idea of "Love and Peace". And now, without further ado...

PVP Events

We need no more PVP events! The last one was chaotic, and many players were not able to enjoy playing the game until the opt out spell was released. The ones that remained were locked into all out hate filled, anarchy driven war. It was Madness. And what can all that hate achieve? NOTHING! I know most of us would agree that all this violence in kaw degrades its entertainment value. So my fellow "Kawers" should we suffer another release of a PVP event...

JUST SAY NO!!

Opt out IMMEDIATELY and send a message to kaw. We Don't like PVP!! we don't like violence in our games, we don't like wars, we don't like being farmed, we don't like negative messages being posted on our walls, And most especially, we do not like PVP EVENTS!! Hopefully one day we will be able to transfer this game into the peaceful social game it was always intended to be, and get rid of all aspects of hate and violence from the game! But for now we will just take this one small Step. Thank you for your time.

Love & Peace

PVP

2. Support

3. no...

did i do it right :shock:

4. I'm pretty sure there are a lot of folks who do like pvp.

5. Statless alt is statless.

6. This troll was pretty obvious. Step your game up plz.

7. Relax, this is obviously a troll post. There's no way anyone who knows the bb codes that well is ACTUALLY a hardcore PvEer.

8. Double post/ won't let me delete too

9. Bump/support

10. Kingdoms at Jorathe's Ice Castle.

Kingdoms at Pigs Cave

Kingdoms at Ghost Town

Kingdoms at Spiky Dragon Tap Tap

11. Basically all my brain registered reading this.

12. NO!!

13. Op is noob. Op is dumb. We should farm all players who support op.

14. No

Support

Op

15. You download Kingdoms at War .... Think about how stupid this is for a second will you?

16. I had a great time even tho I was getting beat on lol good time great friends no support op

17. *blink* *blink*

What has kingdoms at WAR come to?

18. Wake supports this message