how to successfully strip your opponent

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by GUY_ABOVE_ME_SUCKS, Dec 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

This thread will teach you the basics of how to strip your opponents of their allies and gold the most efficient way :)

step one:

Know their sleep schedule! in order for you and/or your clan to successfully strip a player you need to hit them when they are least expecting it to prevent them from banking gold. you can test their sleep schedule by giving them a few whacks every so often and waiting for them to hit back or cry on your wall. another good way is watch their eb history in clan.i f they have not participated in an eb recently they are most likely not on or sleeping.

step two:

BE PATIENT! you want to be positively sure that your opponent is inactive at this time. Rome wasn't built in a day ;)

step three:

ensure you have enough strip funds and hire ALL of your opponents allies!

step four:

begin stealing from your opponent, DO NOT ATTACK. If you attack the player they will go into DTW increasing the time in which it will take to strip them. By stealing you are able to steal as many times as you want without the opponent going DTW. each successful steal takes 0.03% gold from that player (YOU DO NOT RECIEVE ALL THE GOLD YOU TAKE FROM THEM!)

IF YOU HAVE DONE ALL OF THE FOLLOWING CORRECTLY CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY STRIPPED YOUR OPPONENT AND THEY WILL MOST LIKELY CRY WHEN THEY WAKE UP IN THE MORNING AND SEE THEIR PRECIOUS GOLD HAS DISSAPPEARED!
    :D

2. Only saw the pic..

3. There was text?

4. Maybe it was covered by the pic

5. Glad it caught your attention 

7. :lol: sticky? :lol: this guide is a joke, anyone knows that you need to take their allies and run steals  op is very uneducated on strips. There is way better ways to track, you can also run controlled attacks in a strip.  also lb accs take more with their hits than any other. @ at op: do you even strip bro? :lol:

8. This is why some war clans have a no forum posting policy 

9. Lol this is a basic strategy for people new to stripping. Pretty sure our tactics are better 

10.  your thread has me wondering if you do, or they just not tell you?

11. Why don't you put it to the test and see?

12. Damn, don't even need to read this thread
    SUPPORT

13. Bleurgh shhhhh this is more info than certain omelettes I have met. Lets hope they don't read the first part.
    Bit op could you give some advice on tracking, how many steals are required to do how much damage.
    The different types of strips total or terror.
    How many members need to be involved and running how many bars. Policy of types of attack and pot burning. How a player is put into dtw and how long that lasts.
    But there are threads that already cover those details so maybe read or bump those and make a guide that incorporates all requirements for a successful strip.

14. You didnt even guess how many steals are needed to clear the strip, i say guess cause i assume you dont know

Is whacking/watching eb the only way to see activity? Maybe if target is fairy.. Battle win/loss is main source along with walls/wc

ONLY stealing is most efficient way to clean a strip? Considering top of the hit range attacker can take 1% per attack.. No. Just no.

No support this thread

15. Can I strip those girls tho?

16. Idk can you bacon?

17. ...may I?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.