BadBoysMerc is Now Open

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by RastaMan911, Dec 5, 2014.

1. Hello ..

BBM is Created To Be A Merc Clan and well try Our best to help you all
    We Might Need Help In Bringing Mercs To Our Clan if Anyone interested in helping us Please let me know
    Well try our best to help you all and you know its really hard to help all so please forgive us if we dont help one much appreciated thx for your time cya !!

2. So you're going to help me by me helping you? I'm confused...

3. Not really but we might ask somebody

4. I'll help you guys SUPPORT

5. Op, your writing style is really inconsistent.
    First you go all fall out boy-esque.
    Then you start using normal sentence structuring minus punctuation.
    Strange.

6. No support.

7. No offence but there are to many merc clans that the big old established ones are having trouble keeping their wall busy. No support. Merge with another merc clan.

8. No Support

Low Effort Thread

There are already a lot of merc clans out there like RPL, ML, HKM, FREELANCERS etc. I know there are more I just can't remember them all.

9. HKM is by far the most dedicated one.

10. If you say so Sean.

11. It's not easy being a merc clan as you see most of the mercs have either gone weak or fallen ML and bad ass mercs is an example

12. The days of being a merc are long gone since hte came out, the glory days of ML and RPL are over. Xeam and rpl are probably the best around since ML imploded and destroyed itself and BaM dissolved. I'd love to see ML and RPL back to their glory days but it's unlikely to happen

13. Button tapping is glorious? Really, the glory days of tap tapping away your time? Glorious??? I love the minds of kaw addicts...fascinating really. Anyway, good luck OP. Might I suggest focusing more on starter clans or small clans? There really just aren't that many good ones for new players, would be nice to see some of those getting help and thriving.

14. There can be only one rasta.....and I am he 

15. XD rasta

16. Good luck with your clan.