Epic Battle Should Drop Xtals & Nobility Point (N.P) .

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by ____________--____________, Nov 28, 2014.

1. Re: Epic Battle Should Drop Xtals

Support

2. Support....

Or dev should add some new quests or increase drop rates of xtals n N.P from old quests.

3. Re: Epic Battle Should Drop Xtals

No

4. Re: Epic Battle Should Drop Xtals

Why should EBs drop anything else? They already drop banners, materials, aqua/inferno, equipment, and seals/horns.

All that needs to drop nobility is quests and battle list. Quests take about a week to farm enough for 2 xstals if you dont participate in EBs. I mention battle list because it needs to drop something permanently.

5. Re: Epic Battle Should Drop Xtals

Support, best Idea I've ever heard of

6. While nobility points have drop rates, the rates does not apply to Crystal drops. There are specific quests that drop crystals. Please refer to Toast guide to quest in Guides forum.

Therefore,

NO SUPPORT

To your Support.

7. Re: Epic Battle Should Drop Xtals

No, don't be stupid :|

8. Re: Epic Battle Should Drop Xtals

I agree they should add xtals and nobility to hte and rotw we pay good money for nobility and they should give us some of that money back

9. Re: Epic Battle Should Drop Xtals

No this thread is stupid

10. Re: Epic Battle Should Drop Xtals

ATA won't do ideas that make their pocketbook more and more slim.

11. Re: Epic Battle Should Drop Xtals

Personally I don't think this is a great idea. I mean if you really wanted the crystals/nobility points, you would just have to buy them yourself. I am okay with spending real money on things like these. Now I know other people might think that it is ridiculous to spend money on stuff like this but if you are desperate to grow or to have a name change or something you wouldn't hesitate to spend a few bucks just to do it.