Epic Battle Should Drop Xtals & Nobility Point (N.P) .

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by ____________--____________, Nov 28, 2014.

1. Epic Battle Should Drop Xtals & Nobility Points(N.P).

Like We Bought Horn & Seal For RoTWb & HTE. Only These Two EB SHould Drops Xtals ANd N.P .

From My view,

On this Basis, Drop Of Xtals & N.P Should Dropped
    Decrease plunder reward of those who get drops of Xtals & N.P .

These Two Eb Also Drop Of HORN & SEAL. BUT Make IT random Drops Like IF a EB Drops Xtal & N.P than there should Be No Drops OF HORN & SEAL, And Do reverse of it.

Make 1 or 2 drops of Xtal (Like Every EB drops 1-2 seal ) & 3-5 Drops of N.P .

Those who are agree with idea plz give support.

I know same idea have been posted before But there was no idea of dropping Rates.

2. So everyone can read.

3. People just want everything for free, don't they?

If you're going to spend 59 nobs to buy a seal, would 1-3 nobs dropping from an EB make a difference? You'd just buy them.

4. U answered ur own idea, and your saying of drop rates have not been implemented into a thread, well that tjats wrong they have. And how would the devs make money? The drop rate could work but it's a repost. /lock

5. Re: Epic Battle Should Drop Xtals

Why not just edit the post to change the ridiculous colour choice instead of quoting it so people realise they could have read it clearly only after they've strained their eyes through the whole OP? ._.

6. Re: Epic Battle Should Drop Xtals

Because we are two different people, lol

7. Re: Epic Battle Should Drop Xtals

Oh. 

8. Re: Epic Battle Should Drop Xtals

No support.

KaW is a game whereby developers make money from. They're not volunteers to make this game and to entertain you.

9. Re: Epic Battle Should Drop Xtals

No support

10. Re: Epic Battle Should Drop Xtals

Another freeloader.

11. Brilliant. :lol:

13. Re: Epic Battle Should Drop Xtals

Support

14. Re: Epic Battle Should Drop Xtals

The devs should also get me a new pony and 77 virgins like the Muslims get.

15. Re: Epic Battle Should Drop Xtals

No support.

Just buy them like everyone else.

Or

Grind quests for them.

There's a 0.2% chance of them dropping.

16. :| everyone feels entitled to free things. For example, he fact that kaw even put season exclusive equip in the marketplace has made me not spend a dime since then. :roll:

Try this new thing, and actually work for what you want.

17. All the nobs I have ever held were from quests :lol:

18. Two things to consider: 1. Horns & Seals allowed to be sold back. 2. Aqua to create it cost a whopping 5 xltas, again you could have this sold back, maybe 1-1 exchange rate. Just a thought...

19. Well aqua drops isn't really that rare, so wouldn't that be very easy for us to get crystals? Then why buy them in the first place? The devs are gonna lose a lot on revenue. For horns and seals drop is pretty much rare so selling back could be considered.