Last Chance to Use Building Tokens

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Curious, when you use your tempos gold it makes your next upg free
    So if youre BC couldnt you use that to make the next bldg/upg free (when they release new lands/tiers)
    Or will it expire?
    Just a thought from someone not even close to BC

2. I have building token but cant use it as im BC. What can the devs compensate my token?

3. well being build complete its a shame that i i have nothing to use them on. nobs well spent!! thanks

4. I don't see why those of us who are bc can't keep them to use when you release next ug. Actually I can see why and it sucks

5. I agree. I am as big as I can go at this time

6. It would be great if I wasn't a HFBC account what can I possibly use does a build token on?

Who thought of this being a grand idea to hand this out to players? Or could you trade this in for something I can use Idc what it is either but it's better than looking at something completely wasteful in my inventory...

7. Thanks for the reminder!

Can donate a token day be a thing? :D

8. What on earth are you meant to do with them if you are fully build complete???? Are we meant to just throw them out in the Garden and hope a Beanstalk grows????

Come on devs .... you have had weeks to think about this!!!

9. Thats ********. Lots of US Payed nobs to open the boxes. Im HFBC and Cant use Any of them! Wasted money ... And wasted Price ....

10. Give me some 

11. Take the 3 I have now, they are useless, like the devs usually are. I am enjoying the pvp though, so I guess thanks.

12. If you would release new levels i could. You should have a option for BC ppl to cash them in its a wasted reward.

13. I like how mods brown nose on devs threads lol

14. All these BC players complaining that theyre BC :|

15. wasted the real money on the last events to get useless building tokens

no wonder kingdom at war 9 of the last 20 people rate one star on the apple store

if you are not release the new build or the new land, u should let people keep these building tokens

NO SUPPORT

16. It makes me feel small  Ah well. One day maybe I can be that powerful. Not likely, but maybe.

17. HFBC who have building tokens  asked KAW admin

the answers from KAW admin is " You can re-make your account's build."

please use a little bit more brain when u do answer

18. Booooooooooooo

19. If u have two tokens. Destroy a lowland. Build a new building and upgrade or for free gold

20. I used mine alrdy.